1.    #1  
    I barely use this great case. You'll love it if you have the same name as me Mine is the non-black (summer and moss I think are the names of the colors) one and it's for sale. It was engraved by vaja with my name so maybe no one is interested but I thought I'd give it a shot. the engraving is very faint due to the color scheme. The case is in great shape annd comes with the clip. $80 or make me an fair offer.

dutchtrumpet <at> yahoo <dot> com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (401.1 KB, 197 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.JPG (339.3 KB, 142 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.JPG (433.1 KB, 126 views)
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 05/03/2005 at 02:46 PM.
    As some of you may know, "my name is his name too ... and whenever we go out..."
    Seriously though- I'll start the bidding at One Meeeellllllion dollars!!
    Last edited by sxtg; 05/02/2005 at 09:56 PM.
  3.    #3  
    the people always shout....

wait...am I jacking my own thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    wait...am I jacking my own thread?
    It was bound to happen sooner or later
    No offense, but are you sure you should have posted real names of you and I assume your wife? Maybe you should have had serious buyers only look at the name pics. JMO, but too much funny stuff going on on the internet, you never know who's looking.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    No offense, but are you sure you should have posted real names of you and I assume your wife? Maybe you should have had serious buyers only look at the name pics. JMO, but too much funny stuff going on on the internet, you never know who's looking.
    I am paranoid up to a point but don't feel there's a serious threat. Thanks though
    It may be just paranoia on my part, but let me tell you what happened to someone who posted info on a public board. Someone took the liberty of looking up her complete info on one of those online phone directories and posted her address!!! Although they may have had the wrong person(several people can be in the same area with the same name), someone's info was posted all over and since this woman appeared to be well-off(she had photos of her on her yacht), she could have been burglarized if that had indeed been her info. You have your city listed too just like she did, it might not be that hard for some fool to do some tracing. Yes, I'm paranoid, but I just think there are too many unethical people out there.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  8.    #8  
    It is always better to be too careful I suppose. Thanks for the concern. I'll edit the pics when I get home.
  9.    #9  
    still sitting around if anyone wants it