Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Looking for $65 shipped USPS Priority.
    Pm me or email for details.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    Looking for $65 shipped USPS Priority.
    Pm me or email for details.
    have you sold it yet?
  3. #3  
    Jbroad572 I tried sending you a PM but it says this: Jbroad572 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsito
    Jbroad572 I tried sending you a PM but it says this: Jbroad572 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
    It's all cleared now. The headset did sale. Payment was sent yesterday.
    Thanks for all the inquiries.
  5. #5  
    Items received! Prompt communication and fast shipping! Great selller! Thanks again
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    Items received! Prompt communication and fast shipping! Great selller! Thanks again
    Glad to hear and you my friend were a great buyer! Enjoy!
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions