1.    #1  
    only 4 months old..in great condition....comes in original box with all the original stuff...

pm me if interested
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TDHOGGS; 05/13/2005 at 07:45 PM.
    Funny but i thought the attachment would have been an actual pic silly me
    yes silly you. What you expect a full size picture of what you may be buying?!
    nice pic....will you take $20.50?
  5.    #5  
    thanks for reminding me how many smartasses there are on this site..my bad...here is a legit picture of what i am offering. if you're interested, i am ready to deal
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Good luck with your sale! Just having a little fun...don't take me too seriously
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    don't take me too seriously
    Note Dutch's avatar....
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
  8.    #8  
    i believe that old dog is trying to get some "cat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How much? is it an unlocked gsm phone? I do believe the dog is getting his swerve on!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
  10.    #10  
    it is a sprint phone
  11.    #11  
    sprint pcs treo 600...slightly used...comes with all the accessories you get from a sprint store...still looking for a buyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TDHOGGS
    sprint pcs treo 600...slightly used...comes with all the accessories you get from a sprint store...still looking for a buyer

I may be interested if you still have it. I am looking for a 600 or 650.
  13.    #13  
    pm sent
  14. 320
    This is a three day old Treo 600 -- Verizon. I bought one last August and it worked fine until last week so I traded it in for a brand new one on 5/19/05 -- and then I bought a 650 on 5/23/05 so now am selling the 600. New in box with everything that comes with it except I lost the ear thingy -- also have two desk-top charging cradles, two travel chargers, a car charger, and four nice leather cases (red Covertec, black Krussel, 2 Palm Treo leather cases). If you are interested, please email me at 320@comcast.net. Might also put it on ebay.
    Cindy
    Still got it? What are you asking?
  16.    #16  
    I still have it..asking $200, shipping included