1.    #1  
    I hear that people hardly need to use more than one from Boxwave. So, does anyone have a spare one they can part with? If needbe, I'll pay shipping plus a little extra for it. Let me know via PM or email....
    jsb at bway5 dot net.
    Thanks
    i wanna do this too
    pm meeee
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    If you PM me your mailing address, I will send you the Palm screen protector that came with my 650 for $0. I bought the boxwave crystal and like it a lot, so I don't have a need for the Palm protector. Btw, the boxwave is washable and easy to take on/off the treo.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo
    If you PM me your mailing address, I will send you the Palm screen protector that came with my 650 for $0. I bought the boxwave crystal and like it a lot, so I don't have a need for the Palm protector. Btw, the boxwave is washable and easy to take on/off the treo.
    Already have that one, but it is no good. Did you get the 3 pack boxwave? If so, would you sell or send of those? I have paypal... let me know.
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    Already have that one, but it is no good. Did you get the 3 pack boxwave? If so, would you sell or send of those? I have paypal... let me know.
    Thanks!
    Sorry, just got the one pack boxwave.