1.    #1  
    I got rid of my Treo 650 (too many crashes) for a Blackberry and therefore am selling the Boxwave Flexiskin I had bought for it. It is smoke grey and in like new condition. It was only used for a week or two.
    $20.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

Email me if interested.

Cgengaro@lentzgengaro.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is your used Boxwave 20.00 skin any better than the new 20.00 skin sold here
  3.    #3  
    I do not know if it is "better." I know that when I bought it, I looked at reviews, and seem to remember criticisms about the fit of the one you are talking about, whereas the Boxwave one was praised. Boxwave sells it for $30 here: http://www.boxwave.com/products/flex...eo-650_550.htm

And I think you have to pay shipping on top of that.

That is how I got to $20 plus $5 for shipping. I would do $20 shipped though.
    I would like to offerer sending you an envelope containing a postage paid, pre-addressed envelope along with a sincer thank you. So all you would have to do is open one envelope then drop the skin in the second envelope and drop it in the mail.
    Can you still use the 5-way nav button and the other central buttons while this case is on?
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    Can you still use the 5-way nav button and the other central buttons while this case is on?
    yes
    I have one and it makes the up, down, left and right easier to use in the skin

As far as the other buttons they are the same as when not in the skin.

However out of the skin I dont like to push the buttons with the fingernail but in the skin it is then comfortable to use the fingernail with the skin.

I have a 20 dollar skin fro this site and I love it but It looks as if were not trimmed well, the cuts are alittle sloppy.

Knocka, how are the edges on the box wave do they look profesionaly cut?