1.    #1  
    Hi,

I love my treo so I hate to do this, plz dont flame me, but I am looking to trade my unlocked GSM treo 600 for a GSM blackberry that will work on Cingular / AT&T network. My company has a bb server and even though blackberry connect is coming out soon, will not let me use a treo on the network. Only blackberries are approved for use no exceptions. I am looking for a 7100 series, or a full size bb w/ color screen. Would prefer the 7100. Willing to swap even or pay extra based on the value of the device. The Treo is in excellent condition, works great (never had any problems with it) and is less than 5 months old. My treo 600 comes with a bellagio leather case with belt clip(the one without the plastic cover.. its sweet!), a 128mb sd card, and a substantial amount of registered software such as snappermail, documents to go, cadenza, etc. If anyone has any questions pm me.
    My wife has to give up her Tungsten/c for a Blackberry for the same reasons. She's going for the 7780.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by tbr002
    Hi,

I love my treo so I hate to do this, plz dont flame me, but I am looking to trade my unlocked GSM treo 600 for a GSM blackberry that will work on Cingular / AT&T network. My company has a bb server and even though blackberry connect is coming out soon, will not let me use a treo on the network. Only blackberries are approved for use no exceptions. I am looking for a 7100 series, or a full size bb w/ color screen. Would prefer the 7100. Willing to swap even or pay extra based on the value of the device. The Treo is in excellent condition, works great (never had any problems with it) and is less than 5 months old. My treo 600 comes with a bellagio leather case with belt clip(the one without the plastic cover.. its sweet!), a 128mb sd card, and a substantial amount of registered software such as snappermail, documents to go, cadenza, etc. If anyone has any questions pm me.
    If I'm not mistaken, the BB 7100 series is selling for around $200 new, (with a contract.) So in this case, you may want to just consider selling the Treo and buying a new device.

Good luck to you!

TMann
    Quote Originally Posted by tbr002
    Hi,

Sad story... Got any pics?
    I have a RIM 7230 that I currently donont use. Dont know if you are willing to trade though.