1.    #1  
    Hey guys. I've got two leftover Cingular Treo 650's up for sale. In case you're not sure of who I am, just know that I was once an authorized agent for all the major wireless carriers, but had to close doors some months ago.

Anyway, let's get down to the nitty-gritty...

Specs: (Not to be arrogant, but if you're reading this, then you should already know them :P)

Condition: Brand-spanking new, both still in their original boxes with all the OEM accessories / software / manuals usually bundled with the branded retail version of the Cingular Treo 650.

Other: The phones are locked to Cingular. I currently own a Cingular-branded 650 which I got unlocked via the customer care method and am now using it with T-Mobile. Not to say that it wasn't difficult; just that it is still possible. Also, the firmware/software currently on both Treo's are the pre-Cingular voicemail update versions. Again, if I've lost you then I wouldn't worry about it too much. SIM cards not included (they came with Axalto SIM's, so I figured it'd be best to not include it at all.)

Price: $375.00 each. Sounds pricey, but really it's $350 + $25 for shipping and handling. No matter what, the bottom line is that it's still cheaper because I'm not asking for any length of contractual service agreement like the leeches at Cingular would.

Payment types: Cash/Money order/Paypal (verified only) That's it.

Oh and in the interest of posterity, it's a first come first serve basis. PM me if you want additional info (pics) or if you're interested.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    Wow this is a great price....too bad I already have one and use Sprint...I sold a used one with hella scratches for $380 so this is a steal
    Tell me about it! Why didn't he post last month before I ran down to Cingular? Plus he's in my area! Just my luck, although I am considering adding my other line to a Treo also.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Yeah, I would have taken this deal too as I'm also in Chicago! I paid $20 more for the Cingular version I bought (as a backup to my unlocked one), then another $40 to unlock it.
    please answer me soon
    The Axalto SIM cards are "the good" ones. Why are they not included?
    IM sent!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    PM sent
  9.    #9  
    Both have been sold and shipped. I'll post another thread should I come across more Treo's.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    Did anyone attempt to purchase one of these? I did and never received the device. I have filed a complaint with the IFCC. It would help the case if I could provide them with additional information and/or others who have been a victim of this.

Please post or PM any information you may have. Thanks for your help.

You may notice that b0tes has gone missing. He has not logged onto the site since 4/30. It has to be a direct result of this. He is still, however, still using mytreo.net.

Any information or help you can provide is appreciated.
    He has a lot of posts too, interesting.

Good luck, let us know how it goes
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    He has a lot of posts too, interesting.

Good luck, let us know how it goes
    That along with him being in the industry is why I did not worry that much about proceeding. It just shows you never can tell.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Here is another that took members for granted on treocentral. I was taken a few months back and have my post stickied above this one. Out of all this my biggest lesson learned is USE A CREDIT CARD forget trusting Paypal or any other bill pay service. The CC company will fight for you while others may or may not. Just piece of mind.