Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. wmadan's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
       #1  
    Hello, first post here.

    I did a search of TC for opinions on quicksmartphone.com. They sell unlocked GSM Treos on eBay. Anyone bought one from them?

    Thanks for your time.

    Bill
  2. #2  
    No, but I have noticed how cheaply they sell them. They have good feedback on eBay, but their selling price is too low not to be suspicious.
  3. #3  
    We have many happy buyers and taking a look at our ebay feedback will attest to the fact that we have over 2000+ Feedbacks & a 99% Positive rating

    Thank you.
    Quicksmartphone
  4. #4  
    I think I'm going to give these guys a shot.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    I think I'm going to give these guys a shot.
    did you ever buy from them?
  6. #6  
    Hopefully some of our customers will provide some feedback here at TreoCentral
  7. #7  
    I'm actually writing from the phone I was sent via QuickSmartphone.com. (which I believe is one and the same as what you're seeing from the ebay site.) The company is legit and very good. The price, I believe, has come down from what I originally bought mine. I should note in all fairness that it is an unlocked Cingular. That's not meant to be a knock. I don't care myself as I wanted something that would work for T-mobile. Very happy with the purchase!
  8. #8  
    Unlocked With Bluetooth Dun Enabled and Unbranded OEM Firmware
  9. #9  
    To All if you looking for A Treo 650 don't look around just get it from QuickSmartphone and WOW it is Unlock... and support from them its A++++++… I got my Treo 650 from them about a Month ago and I’m very Happy…. Thank you QuickSmartphone…
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phar081
    To All if you looking for A Treo 650 don't look around just get it from QuickSmartphone and WOW it is Unlock... and support from them its A++++++… I got my Treo 650 from them about a Month ago and I’m very Happy…. Thank you QuickSmartphone…
    lol..i dont know if i'm up too late and have watched too many cheesy informercials but this is hilarious
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik
    lol..i dont know if i'm up too late and have watched too many cheesy informercials but this is hilarious
    With all due respect Phar081 is a real customer of ours, with his permission we could provide proof of his order and payment, he received the phone last month and he had some issues and we assisted him with good customer service when he contacted us, I myself mentioned this thread to him as people were asking to hear from our customers and he kindly took the time to post his recommendation. Thank you Phar081
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSmartphone
    With all due respect Phar081 is a real customer of ours, with his permission we could provide proof of his order and payment, he received the phone last month and he had some issues and we assisted him with good customer service when he contacted us, I myself mentioned this thread to him as people were asking to hear from our customers and he kindly took the time to post his recommendation. Thank you Phar081

    One can also take a look at ebay user: Phar081 to see the feedback he left for us after his transaction
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSmartphone
    One can also take a look at ebay user: Phar081 to see the feedback he left for us after his transaction
    Quicksmartphone: don't take it personally. Treo users are naturally 'suspicious'
  14. #14  
    I'll just add my vote of confidence for quicksmartphone.com.

    If you want to check me out at all, look up my user name, Goodnooze, on eBay and you will see that I have over 1300 feedback with more than 99% positive...and Quicksmartphone has an even better rating than that.

    But you can get a better deal if you deal directly with them at quicksmartphone.com.

    I got an Unlocked Treo 650 for $565...which includes the cost of shipping.

    NOTE...as a previous poster mentioned...the phone is branded with the Cingular logo...but it is indeed an unlocked GSM phone which I am currently using on T-mobile.

    The communication and customer service was top notch.

    Quicksmartphone.com gets my highest recommendation.
  15. #15  
    Hi,
    I assumed somebody from QuickSmartPhone reads this, so I need some help.
    I purchased two Treo 650s GSM Unlocked from QuickSmartPhone, and in the package I did not recieve the unlock code that was used to unlock the phone.
    Upon accidential entry of a code (*#*#1234#) the phone no longer works (the "SIM not allowed" error). I could provide my IMEI number or serial number and reciept for the purchase. Please E-Mail me at buzzert@gmail.com

    Thanks for your support.

    EDIT: QuickSmartPhone was fast, and the Treos worked great (until now :P) so this gives me a chance to test their support line.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by fishcough
    Hi,
    I assumed somebody from QuickSmartPhone reads this, so I need some help.
    I purchased two Treo 650s GSM Unlocked from QuickSmartPhone, and in the package I did not recieve the unlock code that was used to unlock the phone.
    Upon accidential entry of a code (*#*#1234#) the phone no longer works (the "SIM not allowed" error). I could provide my IMEI number or serial number and reciept for the purchase. Please E-Mail me at buzzert@gmail.com

    Thanks for your support.

    EDIT: QuickSmartPhone was fast, and the Treos worked great (until now :P) so this gives me a chance to test their support line.
    We have provided you with your 2 Unlock codes, Please confirm this so that people may know that we have great customer service
  17. JBMD's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmadan
    Hello, first post here.

    I did a search of TC for opinions on quicksmartphone.com. They sell unlocked GSM Treos on eBay. Anyone bought one from them?

    Thanks for your time.

    Bill
    I just bought a Treo 650 from them (thru their website). The phone is working well (so far) and it looks new, as advertised. It came in a Cingular box, but the phone itself was NOT branded and totally works with my T-mobile SIM.

    Shipment was speedy; HOWEVER, they haven't sent me the free 128 MB SD card that they were advertising. I tried e-mailing them but have not heard from them yet.


    JB
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by JBMD
    I just bought a Treo 650 from them (thru their website). The phone is working well (so far) and it looks new, as advertised. It came in a Cingular box, but the phone itself was NOT branded and totally works with my T-mobile SIM.

    Shipment was speedy; HOWEVER, they haven't sent me the free 128 MB SD card that they were advertising. I tried e-mailing them but have not heard from them yet.


    JB
    We have responded to your request for assistance, Thank you for your purchase!
  19. JBMD's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSmartphone
    We have responded to your request for assistance, Thank you for your purchase!
    Thanks guys, I received your e-mail and am expecting the SD card from palmOne soon.

    The phone works great. I will definitely recommend you to my colleagues.

    JB
  20. #20  
    I bought a Treo 650 from Quicksmartphone on Monday last week and it took until Friday afternoon to arrive (USPS fault not Quicksmartphone). However, it was apparent pretty quickly that the unit was faulty. It was rebooting every few minutes. I emailed them on Saturday with details but no response (apart from an autoresponder asking me to be patient). Sure, not a problem. I'm a patient person. Business hours 10am-5pm mon-fri said the email. I checked the forums and tried the hard reset and paper behind the SIM card and so had a little more info to give them on the problem so emailed them again this morning (Monday). Still no response. At 4pm today, I got the number from information (718) 375-7393. The "ebay" guy wasn't there but would be there in another 30 minutes. At 4.45 I called again and was told he hadn't shown.

    There have been enough positive posts about this company that I'm not seriously worried, but I'd have really liked a better response.

    I'll let you know how it goes.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions