Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Seems like a lot of people with only 1 or 2 posts buy from this company, and they all have glowing reports about them. Something makes me go hmmmmmm, when I see that kind of history.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Yup, the jury's out. I'm not giving up because they have an excellent positive feedback on ebay (helped by my positive post before I realised I had a problem with the unit - I'll be slower in my praise next time).
    Quote Originally Posted by chassteel
    I bought a Treo 650 from Quicksmartphone on Monday last week and it took until Friday afternoon to arrive (USPS fault not Quicksmartphone). However, it was apparent pretty quickly that the unit was faulty. It was rebooting every few minutes. I emailed them on Saturday with details but no response (apart from an autoresponder asking me to be patient). Sure, not a problem. I'm a patient person. Business hours 10am-5pm mon-fri said the email. I checked the forums and tried the hard reset and paper behind the SIM card and so had a little more info to give them on the problem so emailed them again this morning (Monday). Still no response. At 4pm today, I got the number from information (718) 375-7393. The "ebay" guy wasn't there but would be there in another 30 minutes. At 4.45 I called again and was told he hadn't shown.

There have been enough positive posts about this company that I'm not seriously worried, but I'd have really liked a better response.

I'll let you know how it goes.

That's in Queens or the Bronx, let me know if I should round up the boys.
    I've been waiting for the resolution before posting again, but I'm pleased to report that the issue is resolved. Information had the wrong number for quicksmartphone so I didn't get anywhere with that and had to wait for their email response which finally came on Tuesday last week (3 days from my original email on Saturday). I wanted to cross ship a replacement phone and they couldn't/wouldn't do that. I suggested I buy another phone and return this one and they give me a credit when they received the faulty one. That was ok with them, so I laid out another bundle of $$. Maybe I'm stupid, but it got me a working phone by FedEx the next day. My faulty phone got to them last Thursday (after two failed delivery attempts due to the place being closed), and I expected a refund. Still a little concerned at that point. Well, first I was promised I'd have the refund over the weekend. Then they promised Monday. Still nothing yesterday (Tuesday) and when I emailed them I got a really nice message back apologizing and saying they wouldnít leave work today before theyíd processed my refund. At 1.32am this morning (Wednesday) I got the PayPal notification of a full refund.

I'd have been happier if quicksmartphone's response had been a little quicker when I first had the problem, but they got me a replacement phone quickly when I eventually got in contact with them. A phone number would have been nice, but I never did get that (despite asking for it a number of times). Thatís ok, theyíre an internet company and who wants pesky customers calling all day? I never drew their attention to this post so Iím not sure if their customer service was because they saw it, but I had it up my sleeve to mention it if they didnít give me the refund. Iím glad I didnít have to do that.

So, end result: I got a working phone and Iím happy. If anyoneís considering buying from these people, Iíd say go ahead.

One final point: I had to do the folded paper trick behind the SIM card with the replacement phone too as it rebooted almost as soon as I got it out of the box. In the week since, itís only rebooted once. Phew!
    Hi there guys, I am glad to see that Chassteel's problems were taken care of, I do apologize for the slow response we are in the midst of a major overhaul of all our operations including moving to a new location, creating a new website, hiring additional new staff, setting up a new 1-800 telephone system to name just a few of the main changes, I believe this is why you encountered some difficulties with contact and response I do apologize as the owner of the company, I know the above is no excuse for the delay but it is an explanation and i hope that helps.

Once our new website has completed its testing phase I will post it in this Forum.

Thank you & Have a great weekend.
    Quicksmartphonebh on Ebay
    Quicksmartphone.com
    website is down.
    Looked on ebay and you guys dont carry 600's?
    im wanting to get two.
    Nice comment from the owner. Maybe they did spot my post, but I still feel I got good service. Hopefully when the dust settles with them the service will go from good to excellent.
    Website is still down... Waiting for it to pop back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by chassteel
    Nice comment from the owner. Maybe they did spot my post, but I still feel I got good service. Hopefully when the dust settles with them the service will go from good to excellent.

Chasteel, I had not checked on this forum thread in quite a while but I plugged Quicksmartphone into google to see how the site was ranking and this thread came up as one of the results and I saw your comments about the issue that had already been resolved..

I think that the many positive comments seen in our eBay feedback profile & any message boards & merchant rating boards stem from the fact that with g-d's help Quicksmartphone was created based firmly on the ideal of putting customer satisfaction first, Where I encourage my employees & myself to give our customer care the absolute highest priority without exception, we strive to under-promise & over-deliver so that customers can purchase with confidence and ease, knowing that we will stand behind the products we sell and assist the customer in any reasonable way we can.

Goodnight to all.
    Last edited by QuickSmartphone; 03/23/2006 at 01:53 AM.
    Just a note.. Chasteel I did a google search on the phone number you mention above that you called to try to contact us (that you got from information?) (718) 375-7393. & I found that number posted as a customer service phone number for ebay member saltelecom who has 5 feedbacks and no connection to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSmartphone
    Hi there guys, I am glad to see that Chassteel's problems were taken care of, I do apologize for the slow response we are in the midst of a major overhaul of all our operations including moving to a new location, creating a new website, hiring additional new staff, setting up a new 1-800 telephone system to name just a few of the main changes, I believe this is why you encountered some difficulties with contact and response I do apologize as the owner of the company, I know the above is no excuse for the delay but it is an explanation and i hope that helps.

Once our new website has completed its testing phase I will post it in this Forum.

Thank you & Have a great weekend.
    Quicksmartphonebh on Ebay
    Quicksmartphone.com

Our new website is http://www.zoomcell.com some final work is being done to the front page and we are purchasing inventory, It will be open at the beginning of June, If anyone would like to respond with comments or feedback on our site design, store policies or anything else please do so, I would be glad to hear from you, Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12