1.    #1  
    I am looking for one of those cheap, but functional slip cases that came with some of the Treo 600's. I have a nice leather slip case with a sturdy belt clip that I use 90% of the time, (see this link,) but sometimes I just want a small case that will fit in my jacket pocket and protect the screen.

If you have one that you don't need, and wouldn't mind selling for a "modest" fee, let me know. Thanks!

(BTW, if you are thinking of purchasing one of those gizmoskin cases that I linked to, you may want to check eBay first. I've been told that identical cases are selling on eBay for around $20, rather than the $40 that I paid. )

TMann
    I have mine and don't use it (my 600 stays in its Krussell case). send me an email (or PM) and let me know your offer.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I have mine and don't use it (my 600 stays in its Krussell case). send me an email (or PM) and let me know your offer.
    Thanks, t2gungho. PM and Payment sent.

TMann