1.    #1  
    used mine for about 3 days and decided it was too much phone for what i needed. Would love to make my money back and figured what a better place than the treo board.

it is GSM for cingular, paid 449.99 with a 2 year contract--looking to get back what i paid. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,

BC
    if you have had it for 3 days why not return it and get your money back and void the 2 year contract?
  3.    #3  
    waited too long trying to convince myself this is what i really wanted. features are great but just too much to carry around all the time.
    You've had it three days. As the man said, why not just return it?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    this is beside the point but here it goes

cingular gives you a 30 day grace period, i did not return the phone within the 30 days therefore i now have a treo 650 i am not going to use.
    It is not beside the point. You said

used mine for about 3 days and decided it was too much phone for what i needed. Would love to make my money back and figured what a better place than the treo board.

it is GSM for cingular, paid 449.99 with a 2 year contract--looking to get back what i paid. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,

BC
    Giving the impression it was three days old. Had you said you had it longer, no one would've suggested returning it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    key word here is used---not had

let me rephrase. i purchased this phone with Cingular on March 2, 2004. I used the phone for 3 days and went back to my V3. Really liked the features on the 650 and could not make up my mind whether to return. I did not return in time so I have it sitting on my desk looking nice and pretty. Do not want to sell but do not think i will use it to its advantage therfore in my case would be a wasted of money. figured since this board is nothing but treo lovers i would offer here for people that already have contract and instead of them paying 559.99 for the phone they could save 100 on a practically new one.

thats it

thanks
    You may want to move this to the marketplace.

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  9.    #9  
    thanks rob

was looking for a forum like that but overlooked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by robber
    You may want to move this to the marketplace.
    ... or ebay
    I had moved his two earlier posting to Marketplace and as 10AM Pacific he had inquiries about the phone.

This is moved also.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I bought it, received it, and it is in the condition he said it would be in...He forgot the charger, but I'm sure it'll be on the way. Really nice guy, just so ya'll know.