1.    #1  
    For Sale: Slightly used Palm One Treo 600. In original Box.
    Comes with: Wall Charger, Hot Sync Cable, Protective Case, and Owner's Manual. I recently purchased a Treo 650 after using this 600 for only 4 months.

I had this item up for auction on E-bay and was stiffed on a sale. I have a picture of what I am selling if you're interested. I am willing to pay the shipping if you are a quick buyer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    anyone want to at least trade?
    What do you want to trade for?
    Quote Originally Posted by TDHOGGS
    For Sale: Slightly used Palm One Treo 600. In original Box.
    Comes with: Wall Charger, Hot Sync Cable, Protective Case, and Owner's Manual. I recently purchased a Treo 650 after using this 600 for only 4 months.

I had this item up for auction on E-bay and was stiffed on a sale. I have a picture of what I am selling if you're interested. I am willing to pay the shipping if you are a quick buyer.
    I hate getting stiffed on ebay You can do a buy it now option where they have to pay when they purchase it. This helps.
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the advice, if i ever use ebay again i will do the buy it now option...i was a first time seller and got led along up to the end
    Hey wasn't there a kid on here not to long ago trying to get his hands on a Treo? he was willing to trade like a PS2 and another mobile phone. I'll poke around and see if I can't find that thread...
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Ok, he was looking for a 650. Might not hurt to try him though...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=trade
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
  8.    #8  
    thanks