1.    #1  
    I just recently purchased a Treo 600 unlocked GSM phone w/ camera two days ago. I charged the phone to get it started up and took it into my service provider, Verizon, but they say they can't start the phone up because they use ESN or something and not GSM. I paid over $500.00 for this phone and now I can't even use it with Verizon. The phone was started up and taken through the tutorial and that is all.

The phone is brand new, only two days old. The phone, and charger were the only items taken out of the box and opened. The sync cable, slip case, and software is still un-opened and in the original wrapping in the box. The phone was purchased new and is not a second or refurb. I have all original receipts for proof of purchase which are available upon request.

I am looking to get $450.00 for the phone or trade for a new or like new treo 600 or 650 phone that will work with my service provider, Verizon wireless. If making a trade I will be very picky with condition and use of your phone as the phone I am listing is still new...so be prepared. My price includes shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada. Pics available upon request.

You can email me at phadam@adelphia.net for any questions, concerns, or inquiries.
    Last edited by phadam; 04/02/2005 at 11:30 PM.
  2.    #2  
    I just decided to upload pics for convenience reasons. The sooner I can get rid of this phone the better.

I also thought I add in that because I am a newbie in this forum please do not worry about me scamming you. I just recently started getting hooked onto this treo wagon. I am a verified paypal acct holder as well as a 100% positive feedback in ebay. If you have any concerns please email me for refernces or ebay/paypal name and address. If you would like to contact me via phone please email me for my #

I would like you to feel as safe and secure as possible if buying from me. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by phadam; 04/02/2005 at 11:26 PM.
    $450 for a treo 600 are you sersious?! I just sold a treo 650 to somebody for $380....i dont think anybody will buy a t600 for that much
  4.    #4  
    My price is negotiable. Im just not going to lose that much money on this phone when I just purchased it for $500.00. Im not sure on the condition or use of your 650 but that may have something to do with it.

Any reasonable offers will be considered. Msg me with any interests. Thanks!
    Yes, but buyers can pick up the 600 for ~$200.
  6.    #6  
    I can do $375.00 if anyone is interested in that price. Dont really want to go any lower. I may just list it on ebay if I have no interest here in the next few days.
    If it's new, why can't you return it for a refund and buy one for Verizon? Verizon is getting the 650 soon.
  8.    #8  
    i just may do that if I can't find a buyer for the phone.

Phone is still available and the price is lowered to $350.00 OBO shipped. Shipping will go out 2 day express mail for a speedy delivery.

Msg me with any interests or offers please!
    Last edited by phadam; 04/05/2005 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by phadam
    i just may do that if I can't find a buyer for the phone.

Phone is still available and the price is lowered to $350.00 OBO shipped. Shipping will go out 2 day express mail for a speedy delivery.

Msg me with any interests or offers please!
    No offense.. but this sounds extremely fishy. If you COULD just return it - for over $500, then why are you even considering selling it for $350 OBO? You mentioned that "you may just do that if you can find a buyer". Why deal with the hassle, and lose $200?

Just return it and get ALL your money back. Or explain why not. Otherwise this simply won't be beleived.
    And FYI, Verizon & Sprint use CDMA, while AT&Tingular & Tmobile use GSM.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dansamy
    And FYI, Verizon & Sprint use CDMA, while AT&Tingular & Tmobile use GSM.
    that is exactly why I am trying to get a phone compatible with Verizon. I made the mistake of purchasing a GSM phone not knowing the difference.

Reason I am not returning is because its just as big of a hassle considering the shipping which is not paid for and the restocking fee among other things.

I am just getting harassed on by all you people so much for trying to get rid of this GSM phone. Im not sure how much more I can try and make things secure. I have stated that my ebay and paypal id's would be given out for reference purposes upon request , a phone number, my email addy, and original receipts. Not sure how much more I can try and make things 'not fishy' for you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by phadam
    that is exactly why I am trying to get a phone compatible with Verizon. I made the mistake of purchasing a GSM phone not knowing the difference.

Reason I am not returning is because its just as big of a hassle considering the shipping which is not paid for and the restocking fee among other things.

I am just getting harassed on by all you people so much for trying to get rid of this GSM phone. Im not sure how much more I can try and make things secure. I have stated that my ebay and paypal id's would be given out for reference purposes upon request , a phone number, my email addy, and original receipts. Not sure how much more I can try and make things 'not fishy' for you guys.
    It's just that I cannot imagine the $200 difference is greater than the shipping and restocking fee. I would imagine that total would be less than $100, so you would still be much better off simply returning it. Right?