1.    #1  
    Good news! My USB sync charge cable with 3.5 mm stereo audio out pigtail has been tested and fully working with the PalmOne 650 OEM cradle. If you are travelling wiIth a laptop, you will not need to carry the OEM USB cable and AC charger with you anymore. With my cable m you can charge from your laptop or a USB AC charger. And you can listen to MP3 while it is on the cradle. $30 plus $3 shipping.
    Email me if you want to order one.
    Pictures, More Details???
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    A WARNING to ALL! Do Not Buy This cable......

I unfortunately became interested in this cable built by newtreouser. After sending him multiple emails about its construction and functionality, I paid for one of the cables for my Treo 650. As part of my emails to him, he stated that the cable was compatible with a 'headset' with the pigtail port. When I received the cable, it was not compatible and didn't work as specified. The cable was also poorly constructed. After emailing newtreouser a couple of time, he finally sent me his address to return the cable to him for a refund. I returned it, he acknowledged return receipt and still has yet to send me a refund, and it's been 3 months now!!!! I continue to email him but now he ignores my emails!!!

This guy is a total scam. Not to mention, this cable is poorly designed and it's not worth the price. The connector is shoddy and the craftsmanship for the pigtail is poor at best. HEADS UP AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER!