Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    My bother in law, who went to the Treo road show in NYC on my recommendation, have decided not to keep his Treo 650 GSM unlocked phone which he ordered 4 months ago. He had plenty of time to read these boards and have decided it's going to be over his head and asked me to sell it for him. It will be delivered by UPS next Monday.

    I prefer to not put it on Ebay because of the fees and hassles. If you are looking for a NIB, unopened Treo 650 GSM unlocked world phone, please e-mail or PM me. If you are in the NYC or CT area, I prefer you pickup rather than have it shipped.

    $630 if you pickup, $650 shipped (UPS with insurance).
  2. #2  
    well at least you'll make a tidy profit.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3.    #3  
    BUMP

    Phone is arriving today. I'll have pictures later.

    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    My bother in law, who went to the Treo road show in NYC on my recommendation, have decided not to keep his Treo 650 GSM unlocked phone which he ordered 4 months ago. He had plenty of time to read these boards and have decided it's going to be over his head and asked me to sell it for him. It will be delivered by UPS next Monday.

    I prefer to not put it on Ebay because of the fees and hassles. If you are looking for a NIB, unopened Treo 650 GSM unlocked world phone, please e-mail or PM me. If you are in the NYC or CT area, I prefer you pickup rather than have it shipped.

    $630 if you pickup, $650 shipped (UPS with insurance).
  4.    #4  
    No one looking for a GSM 650 unlocked unbranded worldphone? I really don't want to put it on Ebay. OK price reduced.

    $600 if you pick up (NYC - Fairfield county CT area)

    or

    $630 shipped (UPS insured)

    I'm trustworthy. Email me for reference.


    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    My bother in law, who went to the Treo road show in NYC on my recommendation, have decided not to keep his Treo 650 GSM unlocked phone which he ordered 4 months ago. He had plenty of time to read these boards and have decided it's going to be over his head and asked me to sell it for him. It will be delivered by UPS next Monday.

    I prefer to not put it on Ebay because of the fees and hassles. If you are looking for a NIB, unopened Treo 650 GSM unlocked world phone, please e-mail or PM me. If you are in the NYC or CT area, I prefer you pickup rather than have it shipped.

    $630 if you pickup, $650 shipped (UPS with insurance).
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    No one looking for a GSM 650 unlocked unbranded worldphone? I really don't want to put it on Ebay. OK price reduced.

    $600 if you pick up (NYC - Fairfield county CT area)

    or

    $630 shipped (UPS insured)

    I'm trustworthy. Email me for reference.
    If youre willing to drop the price a bit i would be interested. Also do you have pics and the receipt??

    Mike
  6.    #6  
    My B.I.L. will send pics to me tonight. We have receipt. What I'm asking is very low price. See what it's going for on Ebay:

    This one is not over yet and is at $630

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...761166457&rd=1

    This one sold for $670
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...761035929&rd=1
  7. fws
    fws is offline
    fws's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    #7  
    would u trade for an ipaq rx3115, and a ps2, plus 100 USD? and ill pay shipping...
    please please please please please...
    Last edited by fws; 03/23/2005 at 05:32 PM.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    My B.I.L. will send pics to me tonight. We have receipt. What I'm asking is very low price. See what it's going for on Ebay:

    This one is not over yet and is at $630

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...761166457&rd=1

    This one sold for $670
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...761035929&rd=1
    I know what they sell for on ebay, but ebay is ebay. I can get the phoen for $575 right now. Thats why Im asking if you could at least match that price. Any pics??

    Mike
  9.    #9  
    Here's a pic, I asked my B.I.L. to take a pic with the phone (plastic unopened) and lay it on top of the box. He didn't do that. Just a partial view of the box.
    $575 is a great price. You should go for it. Can you disclose your source? I know people who'd want one at that price.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    Here's a pic, I asked my B.I.L. to take a pic with the phone (plastic unopened) and lay it on top of the box. He didn't do that. Just a partial view of the box.
    $575 is a great price. You should go for it. Can you disclose your source? I know people who'd want one at that price.
    I have a distributor out in the city. Problem was hes not getting more until Monday and I need one for Sunday.

    Mike
  11. fws
    fws is offline
    fws's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    #11  
    would u trade for an ipaq rx3115, and a ps2, plus 100 USD? and ill pay shipping...
    please please please please please...

    u never awnsereddd...
  12.    #12  
    Thanks for all the inquiries. sold!

Posting Permissions