1.    #1  
    I use this awesome hookup I stumbled upon last year. It has a controllable vertical and a controllable 360 degree swivel action that makes it compatible for almost any car setup.
    Also, you can actually type on the keys with a solid feel when hooked up. It attaches to the car lighter AND has TWO lighter sockets for charging etc on the base!

I have an EXTRA BRAND NEW ONE which I might be willing to part with for $25 shipped.

I am not sure if I will ever come across a setup as cool and useful as this one for a low price.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have detailed files.
    Treominator,

you have any more pics? I may be interested in this
    I'll take it!

Email me at: christophersmith99 at gmail dot com

thanks!
    How do you type while it's hooked up to the lighter? Where's your lighter located? Hope not while you're driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    I use this awesome hookup I stumbled upon last year. It has a controllable vertical and a controllable 360 degree swivel action that makes it compatible for almost any car setup.
    Also, you can actually type on the keys with a solid feel when hooked up. It attaches to the car lighter AND has TWO lighter sockets for charging etc on the base!

I have an EXTRA BRAND NEW ONE which I might be willing to part with for $25 shipped.

I am not sure if I will ever come across a setup as cool and useful as this one for a low price.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    How do you type while it's hooked up to the lighter? Where's your lighter located? Hope not while you're driving.
    Lighter towards center of car. By "typing" I mean the occasional button tap.
    The cool part of the simple design is that noting is hampered from view and all ports are accessible.
    Also, will work with almost anything else out there. I use the two ports to charge the Treo and my Jabra.

EDIT: Block Diagram of Setup Attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Treominator; 03/18/2005 at 05:50 PM.
    I have detailed files.
  6.    #6  
    $25 shipped within the USA

PM Me
    I have detailed files.
    You got PM.