1.    #1  
    I have an X-Box (Halo Edition) that has a 200GB hard drive so that you can "back up" your games and be able to play them without a disc in the console. I also have an upgraded dvd drive so that you can "back up" your games much faster. It also has a usb port on the front of it so that you can "back up" the games on your computer and then download them onto your X-Box if ever needed. It has also been redone with the green lights to match the Halo theme. It will include 3 wireless controllers and a memory card. I want to trade for a Treo 650.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Hmmm...I'm soooo tempted. Which mod-chip does it have?
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
  3.    #3  
    I am not for sure, I had this done for me. If you tell me how to check, I will be more than happy to do so. It says "EVO" when starting it up and then has "Slayer" (I believe this is correct) on the dashboard. Works perfectly. And EXTEREMLY FAST!!!! When you play a game like NBALive 2005 it usually takes about 45 seconds to totally load. With it on the hard drive, it takes about 5 seconds. It is BAD!!!! I absolutely hate to get rid of it, but my wife will kill me if I spend the money on a 650.
    Well, I can tell you what bios he is running, it's EvoX from the sounds of it, I'd have to guess though, he's either got an Xenium, SmartXX or some other chip that's older, probably not an xecutor. How long ago was this modded?
  5.    #5  
    This was only modded about 4 months ago. If you tell me how to check the chip, I will be happy to tell you. I will have to do it when I get off of work tonight though. I am not for sure what the difference is between the chips, or what differenc that it makes, but what I do know is that this console works extremely well.
    Last edited by groomer; 03/17/2005 at 04:08 PM.
    You'd have to actually open the box to find out out... I can't think of any other way. Unless you can tell me where/whom you purcahsed it from, then maybe they can get you the info.
  7.    #7  
    The guy that put it together for me said that it is an executor 2.4 or 2.6. He wasn't for sure. I hope this makes since.
    I wonder why he chose the EvoX bios, anyway the Xecuter 2.6 is a good chip in general...
  9.    #9  
    The only thing I know for sure is that it works great and I need a Treo 650. So if there are any takers, let me know.