1.    #1  
    I have a visor edge that is a little messed up, and was hoping someone may have an older on laying around that they haven't used in a while, please respond, or send me a message if you have one to sale. I am looking in to 20-30 buck range. I was just hoping to have this one just to sit on my desk, as I love the design of the device. I love my Treo 600 too, but nothing will ever be made with the Edge's build quality again.
    <c>Searching for happiness. 33 pdas later I find the GSM Treo 600. Now Ebayers love my pdas. I love my Treo...
    It's probably more than you want to pay, and it's a Visor Pro, but it's new:

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=1167044

EDIT: OK, it's actually refurbished.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the info, but while I use my Treo 600 everyday, I just wanted to have an Edge because I relied on it for so long. Ahh, the days when I would plug in the expansion pack, and then the visorphone, and then that folding keyboard, people where blown away! No one is impressed by the smartphones anymore... I have a blue Visor Edge sitting on my desk right now, but it is broken.
    Last edited by smharmon; 03/16/2005 at 06:50 PM.
    <c>Searching for happiness. 33 pdas later I find the GSM Treo 600. Now Ebayers love my pdas. I love my Treo...
  4. OFN
    I've got 2 visors sitting on my desk right now, one is a black unit with the Sprint Visor Phone attachment and one is a clear unit with the charge and a Fellow's type n go case for it. I had planned on ebay'n them, but if you want, I'll try and get some pics for you.

KP
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OFN
    I've got 2 visors sitting on my desk right now, one is a black unit with the Sprint Visor Phone attachment and one is a clear unit with the charge and a Fellow's type n go case for it. I had planned on ebay'n them, but if you want, I'll try and get some pics for you.

KP
    i appreciate the offer, but I am specifically looking for a visor edge. It was that model that I fell in love with. I use a treo 600 now, I just wanted one for a desk decoration, but that still worked.