1.    #1  
    I wanted to let treocentral members know I am selling my Treo 650.

I moved to Phoenix and where I live, the reception does not exist, so they let me out of the contract. It does have some cosmetic scratches to it, but other than that it is in good shape.

I will be putting it up on Ebay here shortly, however I wanted to see if any of you might be interested first.

The price is 300 for it, no oem charger, however I will throw in a charge/sync cable from Seido as well. One of the ends is broke on it, but it still functions with both sync/charge.

Let me know if you are interested.

Ross

pm sent... very interested.
    What happened to the charger?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I have an X-Box (Halo Edition) that has a 200GB hard drive so that you can "back up" your games and be able to play them without a disc in the console. I also have an upgraded dvd drive so that you can "back up" your games much faster. It also has a usb port on the front of it so that you can "back up" the games on your computer and then download them onto your X-Box if ever needed. It has also been redone with the green lights to match the Halo theme. It will include 3 wireless controllers and a memory card. I want to trade for a Treo 650.
    I also have numerous other phones and cash if interested.
    i am selling the box that came with my treo 650 for $25
    sorry no pic
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)