Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1.    #1  
    I just got this new from sprint. I can't decide between a traditional phone or a PPC so I am unloading this. PM with your offer
  2.    #2  
  3. #3  
    Dude, what's your story???

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=72805
    2/11/05 -- selling 1 week old 650 -- "no longer available"

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=69393
    1/15/05 -- selling 3 week old 650 -- "sold"

    Now you're selling another "new" one (ebay auction says "less than 2 weeks old").
  4. #4  
    A little of our friends eBay feedback on big ticket items he \ she has sold in the last few weeks to 3 different people...

    "Never shipped product,no response to e-mails,paypal is investigating,cc canceled"

    "CAUTION!!! This ebay seller never sent item. No communication!!! BEWARE!!!!!"

    "Never received item. Could not contact seller. Paypal is negotiating refund."

    Sounds like a charmer...
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Dude, what's your story??? http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=72805
    2/11/05 -- selling 1 week old 650 -- "no longer available" http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=69393
    1/15/05 -- selling 3 week old 650 -- "sold"
    Now you're selling another "new" one (ebay auction says "less than 2 weeks old").
    Not to mention his eBay feedback since 1/31/05 has 5 negative feedbacks on non-shipment of items totalling $1,652.00.

    I would be cautious in doing any transactions with this guy.
    -Cal
  6. #6  
    Wow -- BEWARE!
  7. #7  
    2 days old and you don't want to return it to Sprint for a full refund? Fishy.
  8. #8  
    5 "mixups" in 6 months? Doesn't sound like an homest seller to me. Caveat emptor!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    2 days old and you don't want to return it to Sprint for a full refund? Fishy.
    It was an exhange. You can only do one exchange in 14 days with sprint. I have perfect feedback on sprintusers. I can't decide whether to keep this phone or not. I have had a couple. If it sale good if not oh well.

    MTM
  10. #10  
    So you bought one, took it back, and bought another. Right.

    I think you're ebay feedback says a lot more than your words say. I hope the moderators ban your IP.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  11. #11  
    Why does it say "2 days old" here and "less than 2 weeks old" on ebay?
  12.    #12  
    Typo....You do not have to buy it. just leave it be.
  13. #13  
    If you're scrupulous, which you're obviously not, you can fix the typo and be forthcoming.

    However, you're a fraud. I sent you a PM regarding purchasing this unit and have not received an answer since. In addition to this, like many others have stated, your Ebay feedback is atrocious.

    While you may not have "violated" TC's terms and conditions directly, you're Ebay feedback, comments on this board have violated something far greater...trust.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTchMan
    Typo....You do not have to buy it. just leave it be.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTchMan
    Typo....You do not have to buy it. just leave it be.
    Yeah, I don't have to buy it -- we're trying to warn others before they get scammed.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    If you're scrupulous, which you're obviously not, you can fix the typo and be forthcoming.

    However, you're a fraud. I sent you a PM regarding purchasing this unit and have not received an answer since. In addition to this, like many others have stated, your Ebay feedback is atrocious.

    While you may not have "violated" TC's terms and conditions directly, you're Ebay feedback, comments on this board have violated something far greater...trust.
    I never recieved your PM. Also I can;t change the Ebay auction it ends in 6 hours
  16. #16  
    Allow me to put my $0.02 worth into this Thread.

    It would be well if character and reputation were used distinctively. In truth, character is what a person is; reputation is what he is supposed to be.

    Character is in himself, reputation is in the minds of others. Character is injured by temptations, and by wrongdoing; reputation by slanders, and libels.

    Character endures throughout defamation in every form, but perishes when there is a voluntary transgression; reputation may last through numerous transgressions, but be destroyed by a single, and even an unfounded, accusation or aspersion.

    I have dealt with mrtchman many times and I will vouch for him.
  17. #17  
    Mantichora: I think you would have to agree that your defense of mrtchman is a little odd. You register as a user here at treocentral and your very first post is in his defense.

    How much weight do you really think it will carry? Your .02 cents is just that....02!
  18. #18  
    mantichora, its kind of weird that this is your first post - When have you dealt with him in the past? Did you buy it on eBay?

    I think you're a fake and should burn in hell talking about character and reputation like that.
  19. #19  
    mrtchman: looking at your feedback for the items you've sent - how many mixups can you have? are you just stupid? why haven't you been kicked off eBay yet?

    f* you.
  20. #20  
    It doesn't matter what you think or will vouch for, mantichora. Truth is - this user has some poor feedback on eBay, which is usually pretty honest. There are those who will buy auctions just to send - fb to someone who has ticked them off, but it's unusual. I wouldn't buy from anyone, on any platform, who's had that many "mixups".
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions