Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In MTM and Mantichora's defense over at Sprintusers.com they have good reputations and matichora is the mod for the Trading Post. I would trust either of them, although I can see the reason for concern, doubt, and worry. Just .02 even though everything is finished
    Interesting thing is how do you know that they are the same people over there and over here?? Obviously, you're just assuming this - unless you know something on the inside.

For instance, someone at Sprintusers.com can sign up as "illustreous" and blather about the excellent reputation that he has over at TC ( ). My "identity" has effectively been hijacked and is now being used to solicit and dupe unsuspecting customers.

...another .02 cents. What's the pot now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    In MTM and Mantichora's defense over at Sprintusers.com they have good reputations and matichora is the mod for the Trading Post. I would trust either of them, although I can see the reason for concern, doubt, and worry. Just .02 even though everything is finished
    I am the same Mantichora here as on SprintUsers.com, as I am themantichora on eBay. Check my Feedback there.

Yes I am the Moderator over The Trading Post & if someone takes advantage of someone in my area, I deal with them very harshly.

To coin a phrase, "I have my word and my balls and I don't break either of them for anyone."

Yes it was my first post here in defense of mrtchman, but it riled me enough to do so.

What happens on each of these different venues happens. I can only speak from my experiences.

Nuff said!
    I have never dealt with MTM, but I am willing to say that Mantichora's word is good as gold. Now, I understand that someone could just register here with a name from another board in attempt to gain leverage through reputation, but I'm pretty sure this is the real Manti. If you want a comparison, go read his many posts at SprintUsers. There's not too many people that share his grasp of grammar and extensive vocabulary.

While I'm not vouching for MTM from lack of personal experience, I am vouching for Mantichora.

Oh, and whoever told him to burn in hell should be banned. It's just a forum; nobody can do anything here worthy of damnation. Grow up.
    Last edited by MisterFuhrman; 04/09/2005 at 10:47 PM.
    Ditto. I have known of Mantichora and MrTchMan since I started on Sprintusers many moons ago. They are both legit, and have sold and traded phones many times with excellent results.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    I have never dealt with MTM, but I am willing to say that Mantichora's word is good as gold. Now, I understand that someone could just register here with a name from another board in attempt to gain leverage through reputation, but I'm pretty sure this is the real Manti. If you want a comparison, go read his many posts at SprintUsers. There's not too many people that share his grasp of grammar and extensive vocabulary.

While I'm not vouching for MTM from lack of personal experience, I am vouching for Mantichora.

Oh, and whoever told him to burn in hell should be banned. It's just a forum; nobody can do anything here worthy of damnation. Grow up.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    TechPrincess: Maybe so, but I'd never buy anything from someone with ebay feedback like his.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I agree with Meyer. That feedback is heinous. One "disgruntled" customer with one "mixup" is one thing, but several?? Nope. Not gonna buy it.
    If I could throw a comment in... I like Mantichora's vocabulary and grammar usage! At least on TC. I will have to cross-reference him on SprintUsers.

It is fishy that he didnt address all of the concerns that was thrown at him! I just dealt with a fraud on eBay (gorilla1876969, item#5763405012), and I am in the process of getting my money back! I have no heart for scammers!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23
    mantichora, its kind of weird that this is your first post - When have you dealt with him in the past? Did you buy it on eBay?

I think you're a fake and should burn in hell talking about character and reputation like that.
    I am not a fake and I sorry that you feel that way.

I have dealt with MrTchMan on a few things and he even bought very $$$ computer from me and paid as we agreed.

Yes you are right, I may just burn in Hell, but I think I have lived my life to go to Walhalla and have peace the rest of my days.
    I also would like to add that even though I have had dealings with MrTchMan, should I ever find out that he has ripped someone off and I have concrete proof, I will never deal with him again and I would advise others to do the same.

Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me.
    Since I'm apparently good for .02 as well, I'd suggest if anyone has any questions to believe the Ebay feedback. In my experience, it's a great indicator of what you should expect (if anything).
    Speaking of feedback, check mine and tell me if you would do business with me.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=themantichora

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12