1.    #1  
    I have a mint IMO (no scratches or anything) Treo 650 for sale. It comes with everything the original box did. Phone, battery, sync cable, wall charger, CD, etc...

I have a 150 unique feedback score on eBay with 100% positive rating if anyone is interested in references (I can provide link to my last sale).

ALMOST FORGOT I HAVE THE 6 DIGIT UNLOCK CODE FOR THIS. Sprint rep gave me this some time ago.

I'm looking bout $450 shipped.

Shoot me an email. Will partial trade for i500.
    temp0ne-treo@yahoo.com

Steve
    Last edited by turbosteve; 02/28/2005 at 12:41 PM.
    I'm interested in this, but the unlock code scares me, since that's for GSM phones, not CDMA. Can anyone else verify?

(Don't mean to be paranoid, but this IS the internet, I'm sure you can understand)
    he's probably talking about the MSL code. It is 6 digits.
  4.    #4  
    You are correct it is the MSL code, I tohught this is what people needed to change to Verizon (it's worthless to me but I have it so I offered)

It is still avaialble but I'm working with someone right now who has not 100% committed so emai lme if interested.

Steve
    Actually, this is useful information. If a Verizon conversion is done then running only the Chameleon software is what is necessary. Bitpim is used to just obtain the OTKSL and MSL codes. While you still might want to run Bitpim to get OTKSL, I believe the MSL is sufficient to "unlock" the unit and perform the conversion through Chameleon.

Quote Originally Posted by turbosteve
    You are correct it is the MSL code, I tohught this is what people needed to change to Verizon (it's worthless to me but I have it so I offered)

It is still avaialble but I'm working with someone right now who has not 100% committed so emai lme if interested.

Steve
    i sent you a PM turbosteve, thanx
  7.    #7  
    This has been sold, thanks to all who emailed and PM'd me.

Steve