1.    #1  
    I think this tread should start buyer/seller feedback. This will definitely help cut back on fraud. We will have something to reference users to...

What you think?
    bigredgpk is an excellent person to buy/sell from. I purchased an sd card from him and I just received it today. he also answers all questions and concerns you may have. A++++
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I'm surprised at how little difficulty I've had buying online. I usually just go for best price (combination of price, shipping and / or tax) and have been very lucky.

I've had positive experiences with the following sellers:

TreoCentral Store
    www.getyourtech.com
    www.pricegrabber.com (price portal)
    www.ecost.com
    www.buy.com
    eBay.com - From highly ranked sellers
    Amazon.com
    Outpost.com

I avoid:
    Mobile Planet - their prices are terrible and inventory / stocking notfications are lacking. They might have improved, but I haven't bought from them in a long time.
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Had a fantastic recent transaction with illustreous, he was a fantastic seller, accomodated my request of shipping immediately and overnight, got the the treo 600, great condition and still loving it, I can recommend him for any transaction without hesitation. He was also very accomodating with my many, many newb questions regarding the treo.
    If you are interested in purchasing a T650 already Verizonized or need someone reliable to convert one that you already own, Illustreous is your guy!

He is accountable, thorough, and a true pleasure to deal with! He went WELL out of his way to educate this New-B and went above an beyond to help me get Verizonized on the Treo 650.

Trust me when I say that he's "the man!" I'd buy land in Florida from this guy!
    rwman bought a treo 650 from him....arrived as promised and works flawlessly. Thanks