1.    #1  
    My girlfriend just broke her Zire 71 and her SE T-300 is getting a little out of date. I figure might as well kill two birds with one stone and just update to a Treo 600. Doesn't have to be mint, just include the basic accessories.

Anyone out there that wants to sell one I've got $225 ready to go or PM me with an offer.

eric
    Buy one locked to a carrier on ebay (alot cheaper) then go to www.treounlock.com and unlock it.
    I can sell you my unlocked treo 600 GSM for $270 including insured shipping. My ebay listing starts at 5 PM PST today, but if you are interested I can cancel it. If you are interested my email address is NatsTickets at gmail.com
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Buy one locked to a carrier on ebay (alot cheaper) then go to www.treounlock.com and unlock it.
    I was hoping somebody here would have one (save us both some hassle).

Anyway, the unlock hack is a freely available firmware (just google for it), I think it's kind of silly that somebody is charging $37.95 for what Mol over at mytreo.net did originally.

So I'll keep looking here for a few more days before I turn to fleabay.

thanks for the suggestion though
    If you are interested, I listed an unlocked, unbranded GSM Treo 600 with accessories on eBay with a starting bid of $175: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5755669426
    Last edited by Stormwind; 02/28/2005 at 01:48 AM.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I have an unlocked unbranded GSM Treo 600 for sale. It is in great condition and I have many accessories. $175 gets it all. E-mail me at suzmyttast@aol.com if interested.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by adz1966
    I have an unlocked unbranded GSM Treo 600 for sale. It is in great condition and I have many accessories. $175 gets it all. E-mail me at suzmyttast@aol.com if interested.
    YGM!! I want it!! Gimme please!!

eric
    Just got my Treo 650. My 600 is available. I also have accessories. (cradle, travel USB sync/charge cable). Email for more information or with offers to warpdrive@usa.com.
  9.    #9  
    Just worked out a deal with ADZ1966, can't wait for the treo to arrive!