Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am selling my a Treo 650 Cradle, unopened in the box. I realized I really wouldnt use the cradle, so I am selling it. I am selling for $80 shipped usps priority mail from california. I'm not trying to gauge, I paid $75 to have it overnighted and I am just trying to get my money back.

Please PM me if you are interested and send your email addresses so that I can send you pics if necessary.
    ouch....my eye hurts....
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Dude you are funny! Why would I pay you $80 for somthing I can get somewhere else for way cheaper?!?!?! best thing you can do is sell it for MSRP. Good luck!

PS I'll give you 40 bucks for it!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  4.    #4  
    SOLD.

Thanks for your contributions you two, I look forward to sh!tting on your threads in the future.
    lol....

Sold for $80?

Sheesh....you heartless grinch. Whose (no pun intended) hard earned money did you rip off?

We weren't "sh!tting on your thread" as you so eloquently put it. Just pointing out that it was idiotic to be selling a cradle (which is available from multiple outlets at this point) for MORE than MSRP so that you can recoup your shipping costs! lol....$20 over the retail for a readily available item makes no sense....
    Please watch the language and personal attacks.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    readily available item
    lol....Are you kidding me? PLEASE.

Also, I'm sure the buyer was pleased he received the item even faster than paying for overnight. Contacted me last night, got it today at lunch. He paid $75 just like he would have if he had ordered it straight from palmOne.

Stop hating and go figure out when your backorder is going to get filled..
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Please watch the language and personal attacks.
    Sorry about that Mark... I couldn't let these guys get away with it, after doing nothing to them...
    You win.
    If anybody wants it I've got a stylus for $30 plus shipping.
    $30 is definitely fair dutch....because then the people can get the stylus QUICKLY from you and won't have to wait! And don't forget to recoup on the shipping charges that you incurred when you first ordered your Treo in which the stylus came....
    Hey I got a used boxwave screen protector here for 40 bucks!! Any takers?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I hope you shipped some vaseline with that order
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I hope you shipped some vaseline with that order
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA....

that was classic.....
    Why can't we all just get along?

Group hug??
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    If anybody wants it I've got a stylus for $30 plus shipping.
    Hey thanks for starting this thread up again.

I don't need a stylus right now, but do you want to buy some $50 shampoo to wash that dirty fleabag of yours?
    Sleepy... second and FINAL warning! There's no need to start a flame war!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Thanks Mark...Linus' feelings were hurt.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistersleepy
    Sorry about that Mark... I couldn't let these guys get away with it, after doing nothing to them...
    Get away with what????

Expressing our opinion on a public forum?

Just as it is your free right to solicit someone to purchase your unneeded item, it is my free right to agree or disagree with your asking price. If you are the type of person that cannot handle it when someone negatively reacts to your post then this may be the wrong forum for you. Congratulations on successfully selling your item...... I would have never paid that much for it, but as the saying goes..."another mans trash is another man's treasure,"

Now that you have your money back maybe you need to go to eBay and buy the new Palmone "feelings" protectors.

Happy Posting!

Fittske....out!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    I have a slightly used boxwave "feelings protector" for sale if anyone is interested
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast