1.    #1  
    Need TWO Treo 600s, with or without camera for Verizon

Please send private message.

Grace and peace,
    Vern
    Last edited by Verngator; 03/03/2005 at 09:06 AM.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    this is the one I was gonna buy, the guy is real nice, emailed back right away, and believe he is a member here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
  3.    #3  
    Done! Need one more!
    Last edited by Verngator; 03/03/2005 at 09:02 AM.
  4.    #4  
    bump
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    you got a steal on ebay, good job man!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks...um, except that I'm not a man : )

I convinced VZW that I am a really good customer...so they gave me a new Treo 600 with camera for fairly cheap. Spouse will use the eBay unit...then we will probably upgrade me to the 650 if/when it becomes available on VZW, selling the oldest 600 we have. It may yet be a worth a few bucks in April/May/June when VZW carries the 650.

Since I was already using my Kyo 7135 with minutes only (no separate data plan...1XPP1 or EN MOU or NA MOU or whatever they call it now) the rep at VZW let me continue to do so. I was already a Snappermail user and I skipped the Wireless Sync, so they didn't hassle me about it. So far my Treo isn't trying to access the network for data unless I am retrieving email or looking at web sites...when I'm done, I disconnect and that's it.

Although the 650 is very attractive (especially the new display) I think we will be very happy with our 600's for now. Who knows, we may even wait longer on the 650 upgrade. So far I'm pretty happy with. I've added most of my third party software (one at a time) with no problem--initially Launcher X reset, but that was because I tried to add my old preferences. I deleted that and started with clean preferences...that solved the problem.

I even followed your lead, ero2, in downloading some of the more useful apps (like KeyCaps600, SoundRec, Battery Dr.)...am looking forward to using them for a few days to determine which ones we should register.

Here's to you and to this forum--so far my upgrade experience has been relatively painless!

Grace and peace,
    Vern
    (Veronica)
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond