1.    #1  
    Treo 600 owner looking for a BT solution that wont break the bank (I don't think it exists). If anyone has a dongle and headset that they're willing to part with for about $60, post the pieces here. Becaues the price isn't that high, I'm not too picky about the pieces, as long as they are reputable.
    Last edited by splufdaddy; 02/22/2005 at 12:03 AM. Reason: eye kant spal
    i have a jabra dongle and headset that's just sitting in my room.

i'll email you some pics.

i bought it for my dad for his birthday but he ended up not using it.
    I just got the jabra A210 adapter for $20 and the Motorola HS820 for $40 (both including shipping). I haven't gotten them yet but they are supposed to pair up and work beautifully.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

4.    #4  
    umcp, I'm interested. What model headset do you have? Gungho, where did you find the components at that price? I haven't been able to find a headset/adapter in that price range.
    http://search.ebay.com/jabra-a210

Still waiting to get my BT combo
  6.    #6  
    Haven't heard from umcp, still looking for a dongle/headset if anyone's got one.
    You can get them on ebay for pretty cheap. I would either recommend the scala 500 with the A210 adapter or the 810 or 820 Moto headset with the A210.
    It's only been used a few times. It's just not for me. I've got the box and everything. You can email me at warpdrive@usa.com.
  9.    #9  
    Sent you an email the other day warpdrive. I'm interested. Get back to me when you get a chance. Thanks.