Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9988154

Just sign up for the efax for 30 days free and cancel once you are confirmed. My friend has a new ipod through this program
    Hmmmmmm....
    What 's an ipod.
    A sea creature ?
    Why do i need one?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    everyone needs an ipod
    For what??
    What are some of the 'on-line offers' that one has to complete...?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    blockbuster, efax is the best. It is a free 30 day trial of the service. You can cancel once you are confrimed which is usually 2 days. My friend got his new i pod Friday doing this. Look at the testimonials on the site
    Treo 650 + SD Card + Pocket Tunes + good headphones = who needs a Pod?
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    Right on ....
    That's what i was trying to explain to this guy , who comes to the TC board to get himself a free ipod.
    The website registration has his code . So anyone who signs up becomes his reference and helps him in getting his numbers.

I would recommend trying HoFo and other forums ....
    I am not giving my personal info for 150 bucks .
    Last edited by Mtreosexual; 02/21/2005 at 08:50 PM.
    Spam Spam Spam

He/she is trying to get us to sign up using his referrer ID, which he needs 10 signups so they can get an iPod. It's the modern day pyramid scheme.
    current: GSM Unlocked, SonyEricsson T610 Unlocked
    macuser: AI 1.5 & Pismo 500
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    This is a legit program. My friend did this and received his IPOD. you can review the testimonials on the site.

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9988154

It is easy. Sign up following the link above... select a deal, cancel it once you are confirmed on the site, i did efax because it is free, and get 5 friends to do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink

Oh, I dont know, maybe someone who wants to carry his entire MP3 collection with him, have easy access to thousands of songs and not have swap SD cards or batteries when he wants to talk on the phone after listening to MP3s all day?

Call me silly...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Absolutely ZBoater...don't get me wrong, in a pinch my treo plays tunes for me. But what do you think will withstand a fall better at the gym, and ipod or a treo? Not that the iPod needs more hype, but my mini halfway across Lexington Ave (fell off my belt right onto my foot as I was walking)...I screamed like a little girl as it went a flyin...but sure enough, picked it up, plugged back in, and it was still playing.

FOR ME, the treo is my phone and organizer...my iPod is my mp3 player
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    phone batt life = important

ipod batt life = ehh .. no biggie

-b
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    See the reason for my madness. I need an ipod
    If you need an Ipod then goto the store and buy one.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    but we can get one for free. Free is better. I just spent $$500 on a 650
    I think I'd rather buy an ipod than toss my email address into the void to receive never ending spam from the company giving away the ipods, nothing's free today without a catch and in this case its your e-mail address.
    Quote Originally Posted by timexx8
    I think I'd rather buy an ipod than toss my email address into the void to receive never ending spam from the company giving away the ipods, nothing's free today without a catch and in this case its your e-mail address.
    True. So very true. If this guy really wants an ipod for free then I am sure he can come up with something more creative then registering at a site just to gain some e-mail addys.
    How about if he talked to his local radio station and tell them that he would get their call letters tatted on his back and run around downtown NY naked?
    I am sure he MIGHT get his free ipod!! Then again he might get 3 hots and a cot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    True. So very true. If this guy really wants an ipod for free then I am sure he can come up with something more creative then registering at a site just to gain some e-mail addys.
    How about if he talked to his local radio station and tell them that he would get their call letters tatted on his back and run around downtown NY naked?
    I am sure he MIGHT get his free ipod!! Then again he might get 3 hots and a cot.
    Yeah, nothing is free, that's for sure. HOWEVER, for the mere cost of joining blockbuster for 30 days (for $9.95 and then cancelling if you wish) or trying out efax for 2 weeks for free, or joining BMG and getting the music would buy at Tower anyway...it's not a bad deal. I have gotten 2 free iPods this way. One for me that I use at the health club and one for my wife (in her name, totally legit) that I just sold today on eBay for $279:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESO:IT

It REALLY works and amazingly, I have NOT gotten slammed with spam. When you sign up with Gratis you have the option of opting out of any spam from their "third party clients" and I opted out and I get no spam, and I joined originally in July of last year. Additionally, my wife gets no spam. The only "spam" you get is for the offers you sign up for, and that is to be expected because, hey...you joined Blockbuster or whatever.

Just to reiterate, this is NOT a pyramid scheme and my 2 free iPods are proof of that. I really was skeptical at first.

Bottom line is, if you think it's a scam, don't click on the link! If you want to get a an iPod for "almost free" and you have already spend the time posting on forums like this helping people (not just "spam help") then I think it's totally cool.

If you care to click on my link below, I am now helping a friend get an iPod too. He is at 4 referrals plus his, so only one more to go and then I am going to switch all my links over to another friend...

Cheers
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyb0y
    phone batt life = important

ipod batt life = ehh .. no biggie

-b
    One device doing everything for me and perhaps most of us .
    I have a 5 gb ipod . I hardly use it.
    Treo does a great job for me . I do n't need to carry my entire music library with me all the time .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast