1.    #1  
    I just wanted to give a public thank you to “MrModine” a.k.a. Christopher Smith. I recently purchased a T600 from him through treo central. I was very pleased, when I received my treo on Friday that everything was in order and exactly what he had advertised. This was my first time purchasing on line so I was nervous. Mr. Smith contacted me though and kept me informed on what was going on as well as finding an acceptable alternative to pay pal. Most people are quick to ***** about something trivial, I wanted to do the right thing by giving credit where it is due.
    Quote Originally Posted by curbcheck
    I just wanted to give a public thank you to........... I recently purchased a T600 from him through treo central. I was very pleased, when I received my treo on Friday that everything was in order and exactly what he had advertised. This was my first time purchasing on line so I was nervous. Mr. Smith contacted me though and kept me informed on what was going on as well as finding an acceptable alternative to pay pal. Most people are quick to ***** about something trivial, I wanted to do the right thing by giving credit where it is due.

Great ,
    Please do not disclose somone's identity.
    Last edited by Mtreosexual; 02/21/2005 at 09:50 PM.
    Way to quote it -- So now if he takes your advice and edits his post, yours still shows the other guys' "identity"

duh
    All right ,
    Point well taken .
    Fixed it ......