1.    #1  
    Un-branded version. Never used. Still in sealed box.
    If interested, email me at garfield_88888@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!
    Buyer Beware....this sounds like a scam.....
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    Buyer Beware....this sounds like a scam.....
    Because I won't accept Paypal payment? Why do you think I could offer this unit at this price? I just sold a Treo 650 unit for $700 in eBay. Paypal fees alone came up to $20, and at least another $25 for eBay fees. You expect the seller to shoulder those fees???

When I checked eBay, the last time an unlocked and unbranded GSM 650 went for $650 was unit without a battery and charger.

Well, this unit's going up in eBay, and buyer will just have to shoulder these fees. Sorry folks, I tried to keep the price down but the interrogation here is not worth it...

and just for fun, here are the 650s...1 that I will keep, others that are sealed and for sale, plus my ole 600.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't mean to interrogate, but from the email response I received, there really wasn't much information given, to make a person feel comfortable about spending $650 with a stranger.....

And there are PLENTY of scams for 650s on eBay right now....
    Paypal and eBay fees are just the cost of doing business.
    Carl
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield_88888
    Well, this unit's going up in eBay, and buyer will just have to shoulder these fees. Sorry folks, I tried to keep the price down but the interrogation here is not worth it...

and just for fun, here are the 650s...1 that I will keep, others that are sealed and for sale, plus my ole 600.
    Im not sure why your upset. Surely you dont think we are kicking ourselves because we dont get to eleviate you of paying PayPal fees? Id much rather pay retail as you are so close to retail prices and nobody has the foggiest who you are...
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    That was my point....

Someone coming in with 11 posts saying they have a Treo 650 for sale....and then I email for details and get a very vague response. Just didn't seem all that kosher to me....