1.    #1  
    Hello all,
    I just got a new 1gig card so my old 256mb PNY is up for grabs. I paid $54.99 for it two months ago at best buy but i'll let it go for $40 (shipping included) OBO. It'll come formatted, in a SD case, and USPS mail. Any questions just ask!

Shipping in the USA only...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  2.    #2  
    i'll drop the card down to $35 shipped... The card is also shaved down so it won't pop out of your Treo when you don't want it to...
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    i'll drop the card down to $35 shipped... The card is also shaved down so it won't pop out of your Treo when you don't want it to...
    Sorry. I think your a little too high. See here for $10
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    Sorry. I think your a little too high. See here for $10

1. It is sold out .
    2. That is not a PNY card , some viking crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    1. It is sold out .
    2. That is not a PNY card , some viking crap.

Well if you want the SPECIFIC card, go here for $27

Im not trying to be awkward, I just think that many items on these forums are way over priced and for the newbie a recipe for a poor deal. I for one would want to know if I am over-paying on an item.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    Well if you want the SPECIFIC card, go here for $27

Im not trying to be awkward, I just think that many items on these forums are way over priced and for the newbie a recipe for a poor deal. I for one would want to know if I am over-paying on an item.
    Shipping included 37.77 . ( 9 plus ground shipping)
    I agreee with you used stuff should be reasonably priced...
  7.    #7  
    alrighty then... $20 shipped.. with no rebates! any takers?

i'll accept paypal.. no bits of string!
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    I am sorry .
    I was just messin . I recently bought ATP 1 gb card and need to rid of my sandisk 128 MB.
    These things are getting hard to get rid ........