1.    #1  
    Dropped mine and the plastic nub busted (landed right on the tip)....

I picked up the 3 pack of replacements (the stylus/pen ones that seem to be what everyone is selling) but they're much lighter than the solid metal original one -- which I prefer.

Cant find the metal ones for sale anywhere..... Anyone have a link for them? Or have an extra they wanna sell?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone? These replacement ones with the pens are no comparison.. Plus the tip that screws on and off to expose the pen is ever so slightly crooked when screwed on.. On all 3 of them. Slightly annoying, but I'd prefer the OEM one
  3.    #3  
    have you tried a b&m palmOne store?
  5.    #5  
    Good idea, but dont know of any nearby.. Maybe I'll hit my local Sprint and ask if they have any layin around.
    I'm using my modified 600 stylus (modified with pen and reset tool) in my 650 so I could sell you my 650 stylus. email or pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Dropped mine and the plastic nub busted (landed right on the tip)....

I picked up the 3 pack of replacements (the stylus/pen ones that seem to be what everyone is selling) but they're much lighter than the solid metal original one -- which I prefer.

Cant find the metal ones for sale anywhere..... Anyone have a link for them? Or have an extra they wanna sell?