1.    #1  
    Looking for a Treo 650 Vaja i-Volution Case without belt clip....preferably "cool" colors! hehe.....

Lemme know!
    I know you want one without the clip, but I have a white/light gray i-volution that I just received today. I have sold my treo since ordering the case. Email me if interested, emsdad@mac.com
  3.    #3  
    Can you post pics of the case?
    Sure, here you go!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i got a all black one with a clip though. its new also
    Quote Originally Posted by spatel600
    i got a all black one with a clip though. its new also
    How much?
  7.    #8  
    I am bumping this back up, as I am about to go out of town and am desperately looking for a Vaja iVolution T65 or T66 case for my Treo 650.....

Need a case WITHOUT belt clip....anyone?!
  8.    #9  
    one last bump....

Looking for a Vaja case for the 650....

Or even the Sena Flip Case in the Blue/Black colorway....

Anyone?
    nospleen - is your case still for sale?
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    one last bump....

Looking for a Vaja case for the 650....

Or even the Sena Flip Case in the Blue/Black colorway....

Anyone?
    Absolutely not trying to chaff you here, but why don't you just buy one new? Not too much more then the cost of the used ones being offered here, and you can pick what colors you want. I know everyone is different, but it just doesn't seem worth all the time and effort to try and find one used, without a clip, in a cool color, used...when you could order one in like 30 seconds new, and if you get the Sena, they are very reasonable new.

Is the $30 saved buying used that important?

I ordered a T66 Vaja for my 650 and I can't wait for it to ship.

No dis meant by this post, truly just wondering if the money saved is that important vs the effort spent...

Cheers
    Mattyparanoid - I think he said he wants it quickly (less 25 wait period) so he can take it out of town on his next trip.

Dude, check eBay. They pop up there all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockmarket
    Mattyparanoid - I think he said he wants it quickly (less 25 wait period) so he can take it out of town on his next trip.

Dude, check eBay. They pop up there all the time.
    Ahh, Yes. Missed that. I am 18 days into my 25...did they mean that I will have it on the 25th day, or that it will ship on the 25th day? Is it FedEx? I guess I should email Vaja....

Cheers
    When I got my case it they say 25-30 days to create the case (took 27 days), from that point is when it shipped out via FedEx. The FedEx delivery took 2 days. Hope this helps
    C~Money
    ~Treo 600 ~~> Treo 650 (Sprint PCS)
    ~Sony Ericsson HBH-660 & Jabra EarGel
    ~Vaja i-Volution T-65 (Caterina Steel Gray)
    ~Sandisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card
    ~pa1mOne cradle (w/extra battery)