1.    #1  
    I have a BRAND NEW Treo 600 GSM Unlocked phone for sale! This Treo will come to you BRAND NEW and NEVER BEFORE USED! PalmOne has sent me a brand new replacement for my previously injured Treo 600 and I am deciding to sell it....

Treo will come with all original accessories, software, manuals, and the original box!

I will entertain offers to treo (at) kamikazeshots.com....any questions, please post it here!
  2.    #2  
    Also, I forgot to add, the Treo 600 will come with original AC adapter, Insten Cradle, and car charger!
  3.    #3  
    Before I post it on eBay, I am making one last offer to TreoCentral users for the brand new Treo 600 plus accessories listed above.

Am looking for $315!

Cheers!
    Just checking to see if this was still available and if you'd consider selling it to a new member. My eBay ID is barrett98 if you'd like to check feedback. I'm looking at buying a 600 and thought this would be a better place than eBay to do it. Thanks in advance!
  5.    #5  
    Treo 600 has been sold. Thanks to new TreoCentral member barrettd for immediate payment and friendly communication!
    Just wanted to thank OpenIntro for the great phone. I just received it and am also looking forward to a few goodies that will follow. He was great to deal with!
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro View Post
    I have a BRAND NEW Treo 600 GSM Unlocked phone for sale! This Treo will come to you BRAND NEW and NEVER BEFORE USED! PalmOne has sent me a brand new replacement for my previously injured Treo 600 and I am deciding to sell it....

Treo will come with all original accessories, software, manuals, and the original box!

I will entertain offers to treo (at) kamikazeshots.com....any questions, please post it here!

I have Cingular service ? - Will it work on Cingular
    and PRICE $ 185.00
    Bean this phone was sold in 2005.......
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.