Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    PM me or email me at N00dles156[at]msn.com. These are perfect if you are looking to purchase a phone without a service contract, for example a sprint 650 to be converted to Verizon. All phones are brand new and unopened. I will honor PalmOne's warranty so you do not have to deal with their tech support in India. I have about 60 Sprint 650 in stock and about 40 cingular 650's in stock. Also if I do not have a store in your state you will not be charged taxes. Email me or PM me with any questions you have.

Again Prices are:
    Sprint $539.99
    Cingular $495.99

Almost forgot, shipping is free.
    Check your PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    im sorry ST1R, but um it just dont seem right
    Care to elaborate?
    ^well again its just my spidey sense...and i hope im wrong...but it seems a little fishie with his stock..a picture would be nice etc etc
    When were these manufactured? OR at minimum, when were these shipped to you from Palm?
  6.    #7  
    I purchased them directly from palm they are not remanufactured. If you are wary just contact your credit card company, they will give you a one time use credit card number. You don't have to purchase them from me, you can pay full price if you like.
    I'm just wondering about how recently they were manufactured. I don't think you have "hot" or "grey" ones, I'm just wondering if the recent 650's have fewer voice quality problems than the ones that were manufactured a couple of months ago...that's all. (It's a decision I'm trying to make for myself...not at all questioning your credibility).
    thanks! your offer is tempting and I may have to get one from you! (I'm returing my Treo650 to Palmone b/c the navigator button is defective, so I need to buy a new one).
    Are the SNs clear so that the new owners can get their free 128MB SD card from P1?
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ^well again its just my spidey sense...and i hope im wrong...but it seems a little fishie with his stock..a picture would be nice etc etc
    $50,000 stock of phones? stange indeed...I went the the cingular store on friday and they were shipped 2 last week which were sold out...they were allowed to order two more this week...

I would think the cingular phones are "scarse"?
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
  10.    #11  
    I am down to 4 cingular's, but palm sent me about 80 att 650's which I will not be selling. They are being sent back to palm because once att customers are forced to switch to cingular service plans they're att phones will not work cingular sim cards. I tried it out just to be sure and indeed my cingular sim card does not work in the att models.
    Quote Originally Posted by ST1R
    I am down to 4 cingular's, but palm sent me about 80 att 650's which I will not be selling. They are being sent back to palm because once att customers are forced to switch to cingular service plans they're att phones will not work cingular sim cards. I tried it out just to be sure and indeed my cingular sim card does not work in the att models.
    And the question about the SNs and the free SD cards?
  12.    #13  
    They are unopened brand new phones, so you will be able to recieve your free SD card. I have already shipped two orders for treocentral users. I am out of stock on the cingular 650's now. I will post a new thread once more cingulars come in. The offer still stands for the Sprint 650s

Edit: n/m just recieved 40 more
    Last edited by ST1R; 02/08/2005 at 03:06 PM.
    bump for some great prices
    who has ordered one through this guy?
    You stated if you 'do not have a store in our state'.
    What stores? Can these be picked up?
    I just want to know who you are before I send $$$$!!
    Thanx,
    Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by ST1R
    ... If you are wary just contact your credit card company, they will give you a one time use credit card number. ...
    And that one time use will be to send somebody I've never met $500+ who joined the forum less than 4 weeks ago. Thanks for putting my mind at complete ease. I think your missing the point.

Any Pics?
    Any Store info?
    Any eBay info?

I wont hold my breath...
    Last edited by Magohn; 02/10/2005 at 01:26 AM.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    How do you get a free 128mb card? I am unaware of this promotion or how to get it for my new 650
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmodine
    How do you get a free 128mb card? I am unaware of this promotion or how to get it for my new 650
    Search.
    For those looking for the 128MB SD Card info...Click Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast