Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hello everyone I have a custom Bellagio open face case for a T650 im selling. Purchased it about a month ago waited 3 weeks to recieve it due to it being custom. Beautiful case comes in BRANDY BLUE with TAN accent. The blue accents the phone. Used for 2 days. Decided not to use a case.

http://www.bellagiodesigns.com/showp...pe=0&language=

Pics of custom case. Asking $25 shipped or OBO. Email me if interested. Damigs@juno.com

Thanks!
    Last edited by damigs; 10/31/2008 at 12:20 PM.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I have lowered the price before posting on Ebay. Any takers or offers. Be my guest.

Migs
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Sold!!
    I thought you loved this case. What happened?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I thought you loved this case. What happened?
    Man... Naked is the way to go. LOL..
    I gotta dump mine.

Wish I would've bought the Vaja.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Im not a huge fan of Vaja.. especially the $$. I like Covertec but wish the vertical holster came without the screen guard.
    Will that case work with the t600? If it does and you haven't sold it yet, I'm interested.
    Never mind. I didn't see the "sold!!" sorry
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Vaja is expensive but its the best case out there. This other companys are just imitating Vaja line but don't come even close. Yes Vaja is expensive... but its worth it
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doug0365
    Vaja is expensive but its the best case out there. This other companys are just imitating Vaja line but don't come even close. Yes Vaja is expensive... but its worth it
    How are other company's imitating Vaja? Just becus vaja makes a case you may have or like? Yes vaja case are expensive. Imagine if they didnt cost so much how much revenue they would rack up. I get much more pleasure with my seneca $20 case and can pocket the remaining $80 that I didnt spend on something else. Also I didnt have to wait 4 weeks to get it....