Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I just got my Vaja I-Volution case for my Treo 650 last week. I have decided to sell it as I'm looking at another case solution. I put it on the phone for a couple of days. Fits perfect, but am afraid to take it out anywhere. It's too nice a case to brave the outside world IMHO. The color is Caterina Moro (brown) color with the UltraClip.

However: I had it personalized with my first initial and last name. It is not noticeable too much as it's just below the clip stud on the back. I am asking $80 plus shipping. I understand that these cases are no longer available from the PalmOne site. It takes almost 4 weeks to get one of these. You can have this one right away.

Thhis link shows the color of this case: http://www1.vajacases.com/vaja/catal...file/cmoro.jpg
    If this item is still available, I'll offer you $50 for it.

I don't want to offend you, but it seems a little unreasonable to expect $80. I purchased a Vaja case for my Tungsten and had it personalized. I knew I'd have to "pay" for that decision when I attempted to sell it, and I feel your asking price of $80 isn't low enough to encourage someone to have a case with your name on it. These are just my thoughts, given that I'm in a similar boat as you.

If you feel you can accept $50, please email me. I need a case for my 650 ASAP. Reach me at ojleblanc [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Regards,
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    The case is sold. Please close this thread.