1.    #1  
    I have recently upgraded to the 650 and have the following 600 accessories that are in perfect condition.

Please contact me if you are interested. I will let these go fairly cheap. I would rather sell to one of my fellow Treocentrallites then on Ebay.

I will accept Paypal for this transaction. If you wish to check me out on Ebay my username is Blh20s, same as here.

Happy Treo days!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blh20s; 02/05/2005 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Add and Item
    Semper Fi
    If you want a free IPod click Free IPod

How do you make a proposal and about how much are you wanting, I don't want to insult you with my offer.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blh20s
    I have recently upgraded to the 650 and have the following 600 accessories that are in perfect condition.

Please contact me if you are interested. I will let these go fairly cheap. I would rather sell to one of my fellow Treocentrallites then on Ebay.

I will accept Paypal for this transaction. If you wish to check me out on Ebay my username is Blh20s, same as here.

Happy Treo days!!!!!!!
    Update: These items are sold. BUt I Still have a Bluetrek G2 Bluetooth Headset (w/dongle)for the Treo 600. I only used it twice. I will let this go for $50 + shippiong obo. I will be shipping form MD is anyone wishes to check on the cost.
    Semper Fi
    If you want a free IPod click Free IPod