1.    #1  
    Hi folks,

Just received my GSM 650 a couple days ago so now it is time to say goodbye to my trusty GSM 600, which has been a real pleasure to own and use. Asking $300 obo for the following:
    • The phone
    • OEM USB Charge/Sync Cable
    • OEM Form Fit case with belt clip
    • Aftermarket wall charger (the original wall charger fried after a month but this one works fine).
    • 128mb SD Card, courtesy of PalmOne for the 650 memory issues (not pictured)
    • Original Handspring Box, manual, Treo 600 CD, OEM slip case

Some specifics about the phone:

• This is a replacement phone from PalmOne for my original Handspring 600. I've had this phone, in the OEM form fit case with screen and keyboard protector, since mid-October and it is in mint condition (no screen scratches, dings, etc).
    • This is a GSM phone, not CDMA
    • This phone has been unlocked via software patch and has the AT&T Wireless firmware on it. If you don't like the AT&T Wireless welcome and goodbye screens, I've included one of the phone overlays from here (as pictured)

PM me if you're interested. Paypal only please or local pickup if you live in the Sacramento area.
    I have 100% feedback on eBay (username scottymomo) and have been on TC for quite a while now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    i'll offer 250 and send you a prepaid fedex airbill
  3.    #3  
    akuma25,

You're first in line unless I get a better offer between now on Monday, ok?

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Yup I am very interested . You can view my ebay feedback as well
    User ID Iron_lion80
  5.    #5  
    Akuma, still interested?

If akuma25 is not interested I will be willing to complete the deal but for $265. The only thing is currently my Paypal is on hold because I play professional in Germany and now I am living in Germany so I would have to send a check or money order. Let me know through an email or a post about the possibilities. Thank you.

Chris Williams
    m.rizzo@web.de
  7.    #7  
    Sorry SW8185, paypal only at this point...

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Akuma, still interested?
    Sorry I have'nt had access to my PC . It's been in the shop gotta use the wrok PC . I will try to PM you tonight to finalize.