Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi Folks :
    I'm new here too, but a long-time Treo600 owner on Sprint as well as a sales agent for ATT Wireless/Cingular and Sprint.

We've got tons of customers that have been waiting for the Cingular GSM Treo650 and finally received confirmation from our channel sales rep that they are in stock and will be ready to ship on February 4th. We can take orders today.

On the subject of unlimited data plans, it is definitely confusing, apparently dependent on each device and how it is categorized. For the Treos, they are considered PDAs and unlimited data costs $45 monthly, whereas you can get unlimited data for the Audiovox Windows Smartphone for $25 monthly.

Anyway, if anyone wants a Treo650 on Cingular, and can wait until February 15th for a ship date ... Cingular will be offering an additional $50 instant rebate, over and above the $499 or $449 prices (1 or 2 year service contracts)

If you are an organization with 5 or more people interested in buying 5 or more Treo650s on a corporate Sprint or Cingular account, we give you free 128MB SD memory cards for each device.

Give me a call at 925-273-2316 for more details
    We do not sell to individual consumers, you must be an organization with 5 or more users ready to buy 5 or more Treos on a corporate plan.

JOE
    Last edited by lanlogic; 01/28/2005 at 02:34 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Hi Folks :
    I'm new here, but a long-time Treo600 owner on Sprint as well as a sales agent for ATT Wireless/Cingular and Sprint.

We've got tons of customers that have been waiting for the Cingular GSM Treo650 and finally received confirmation from our channel sales rep that they are in stock and will be ready to ship on February 4th. We can take orders today.

On the subject of unlimited data plans, it is definitely confusing, apparently dependent on each device and how it is categorized. For the Treos, they are considered PDAs and unlimited data costs $45 monthly, whereas you can get unlimited data for the Audiovox Windows Smartphone for $25 monthly.

Anyway, if anyone wants a Treo650 on Cingular, and can wait until February 15th for a ship date ... Cingular will be offering an additional $50 instant rebate, over and above the $499 or $449 prices (1 or 2 year service contracts)

If you are an organization with 5 or more people interested in buying 5 or more Treo650s on a corporate Sprint or Cingular account, we give you free 128MB SD memory cards for each device.

We do not sell to individual consumers, you must be an organization with 5 or more users ready to buy 5 or more Treos on a corporate plan.

JOE
    Last edited by lanlogic; 01/28/2005 at 02:35 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Hi Folks :
    I'm new here, but a long-time Treo600 owner on Sprint as well as a sales agent for ATT Wireless/Cingular and Sprint.

We cannot sell to individual consumers, you must be an organization with 5 or more users ready to buy 5 or more Treos on a corporate plan

JOE
    Last edited by lanlogic; 01/28/2005 at 02:40 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Hi Folks :

We've got tons of customers that have been waiting for the Cingular GSM Treo650 and finally received confirmation from our ATT Wireless channel sales rep that they are in stock and will be ready to ship on February 4th. We can take orders today.

Anyway, if anyone wants a Treo650 on "BLUE" Cingular, and can wait until February 15th for a ship date ... Cingular will be offering an additional $50 instant rebate, over and above the $499 or $449 prices (1 or 2 year service contracts)

If you are an organization with 5 or more people interested in buying 5 or more Treo650s on a corporate Sprint or ATT WIreless/Cingular account, we give you free 128MB SD memory cards for each device, in addition to all the other goodies.

We cannot sell to individual consumers, you must be an organization with 5 or more users ready to buy 5 or more Treos on a corporate plan.

JOE
    Last edited by lanlogic; 01/28/2005 at 02:41 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Hi Folks :

We've got tons of customers that have been waiting for the GSM Treo650 and finally received confirmation from our ATT Wireless/Cingular channel sales rep that they are in stock and will be ready to ship on February 4th. We can take orders today.

Anyway, if anyone wants a Treo650 on ATT Wireless/Cingular, and can wait until February 15th for a ship date ... they will be offering an additional $50 instant rebate, over and above the $499 or $449 prices (1 or 2 year service contracts)

If you are an organization with 5 or more people interested in buying 5 or more Treo650s on a corporate Sprint or ATT Wireless/Cingular account, we give you free 128MB SD memory cards for each device.

We can also an Exchange Server mailbox and Goodlink account for your firm
    We do not sell individual consumers, you must be an organization with 5 or more users interested in buying 5 or more Treos on a corporate plan.
    JOE
    Last edited by lanlogic; 01/28/2005 at 02:31 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 01/29/2005 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lanlogic
    Hi Folks :

We've got tons of customers that have been waiting for the Cingular GSM Treo650 and finally received confirmation from our ATT Wireless channel sales rep that they are in stock and will be ready to ship on February 4th. We can take orders today.

Anyway, if anyone wants a Treo650 on "BLUE" Cingular, and can wait until February 15th for a ship date ... Cingular will be offering an additional $50 instant rebate, over and above the $499 or $449 prices (1 or 2 year service contracts)

If you are an organization with 5 or more people interested in buying 5 or more Treo650s on a corporate Sprint or ATT WIreless/Cingular account, we give you free 128MB SD memory cards for each device, in addition to all the other goodies.

Give me a call at 888-LANLOGIC for more details

JOE
    So if they are in stock now, and will be ready the 4th. Why won't you ship till the 15th?

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650

This rant is not getting mad at you the poster just cingular

This is really a bad idea, different plans for different devices. I mean its ok to have a couple of plans but lets bring em down to about half price

Especially since direct competition (sprint) is only $15... come on now. There is no other excuse for this other than greed, pure and simple, I will get a Sprint treo if cing is $45data. That translates to roughly $180 for a year on sprint and $540 on cingular, just for data!

Is that rebate the same one that is available now ending the 31st.?
    If you are an organization with 5 or more people interested in buying 5 or more Treo650s on a corporate Sprint or ATT Wireless/Cingular account, we give you free 128MB SD memory cards for each device.
    Why is it only if you buy 5 you get the SD card? You can just go the the PalmOne website and order it for free, including free shipping. I don't think they've taken the offer down. Just thought I'd point that out.
    Lanlogic, please quit spamming every thread.
    Please stop spamming in every thread !!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 01/29/2005 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Lanlogic, please quit spamming every thread.
    I second that!
  13.    #13  
    it's not me, it's them (ATT Wireless/Cingular)
    We can take orders now for the Treo650 at the normal prices, but you have to wait to place your order until Feb 15th if you want to take advantage of the extra $50 instant rebate ... plus you have to sign up for the $45 unlimited data plan
    Well, it's good to know that Feb. 4th is the official date - or, at least, someone from Cingular is stating so...
    Whose that someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    Well, it's good to know that Feb. 4th is the official date - or, at least, someone from Cingular is stating so...
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Whose that someone?
    I'm assuming the creator of this thread is really from Cingular/ATTWS
    Last edited by koolio; 01/28/2005 at 06:19 PM.
    No, the creator of this thread is some spammer who is (his words) "a long-time Treo600 owner on Sprint as well as a sales agent for ATT Wireless/Cingular and Sprint". Since he sells all 3, he's an independent agent who resells those brands. If he worked for ATT/CING he wouldn't also sell Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    Assuming the creator of tjis thread is really from Cingular/ATTWS
    Ok, it's a person who's closer to Cingular than we are...again, I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Nothing's real until it's publicly available.
    If this $^@%*&ing, spam-blasting, mofo spams one more thread, his name and IP should be perma banned. Nothing irks me more than freakin solicitations where they just shouldn't be. All day, every day, I see/hear/read ads on TV, radio, buses, buildings, billboards, emails, faxes, web sites, etc, etc... I come to TC to get away from that crud! I'm sorry but its a freakin invasion of my visual perception (like popups on the PC, but in my head!). Parasite spammers like this are not paying TC, so kick em out or purge posts made outside of the marketplace.

Theres my $7.48...
    Please go to his message. Under his name there is a little red triangle box with an "i" in it. Click on that box and send a complaint to whoever it gets sent to. Maybe that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    If this $^@%*&ing, spam-blasting, mofo spams one more thread, his name and IP should be perma banned. Nothing irks me more than freakin solicitations where they just shouldn't be. All day, every day, I see/hear/read ads on TV, radio, buses, buildings, billboards, emails, faxes, web sites, etc, etc... I come to TC to get away from that crud! I'm sorry but its a freakin invasion of my visual perception (like popups on the PC, but in my head!). Parasite spammers like this are not paying TC, so kick em out or purge posts made outside of the marketplace.

Theres my $7.48...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast