1.    #1  
    This is under 2 months old (it was a pa1mOne replacement for my first which developed a dead digitizer). It's in 9.99/10 condition and has always had a Pocket PC Techs screen protector. Includes all original packaging, accessories, box, etc. This unit has a good, loud speakerphone with no echo, and much better camera than my first one. The screen is also much more evenly illuminated than the others I've seen.

I will sell this when I get my 650 from Vienna Channels. Price $200 plus shipping ($210 if using credit card via PayPal to cover the surcharge).

Todd/Indy
    Last edited by tbhausen; 01/29/2005 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Price Lowered
  2.    #2  
    Bump... I've lowered the price a lot. Pic's available upon request. I will sell this as soon as I get the 650 (wish I had a backup phone right now).

Todd/Indy
  3.    #3  
    I've gotten a few PM's that make it clear I've been unclear on this First, this is a GSM 600 with no carrier branding or locking. It carries pa1mOne treo logos, that's all. It also has INT firmware, the same as used by T-Mobile and all the other carriers worldwide except those which sell 600's. The second post also refers to the prices in the first. Since I've got a little (lot?) of time before my VC 650 gets shipped, I'm going to hold the pricing there for now. I'll continue to be VERY careful with this 600 in the meantime, though . Of course, if anyone agrees to buy it, we'll keep it a verbal agreement until my 650 is in my hands, and on the condition I don't do something silly like drop this one (I'll ask no payment until I'm ready to ship).

Todd/Indy
  4.    #4  
    Screenshot and overall shot attached

Todd/Indy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hi Todd,

Sent you a PM. Let me know. Thanks!
  6.    #6  
    Gee, I've gotten a lot of PM's on this one I think pa1mOne can be sure the treo 600 isn't going to fade into the dustbin of history anytime soon. I have a firm commitment to purchase this, but I'll post back to this thread if anything changes (not very likely, though).

Todd/Indy
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    todd im interested also email me
    mtgmt@bellsouth.net
    wife needs a phone
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    Gee, I've gotten a lot of PM's on this one I think pa1mOne can be sure the treo 600 isn't going to fade into the dustbin of history anytime soon.
    I think that the interest in your phone mainly shows that there are a lot of us out there who would purchase a less-featured, but less-expensive Palm based smartphone. Maybe PalmOne has something hidden up it's sleeve for later in the year...

TMann