1.    #1  
    I am selling my Dell Axim x50v (vga screen model!) over on AximSite.Com - if you are interested, I would love to trade (back) to a Treo 600 compatible for T-Mobile (GSM unlocked preferred). If you are interested in such a trade, reply back here and let's talk. I am waiting a week, then going to put it on eBay.

Dell Axim x50v on AximSite.Com
    I've got a Sprint Treo 600, Innopocket Aluminum case, the original box, manual disc etc, that I'd be willing to trade ya. Got about 3months of use on it before I upgraded to a Treo 650. The unit is flawless. let me know
  3.    #3  
    Matty, you got me interested but I didn't see the SPRINT part until I read it a second time - I am on T-Mobile so I want a GSM (prefereably unlocked) version . Thanks though.
    I have an unlocked, fully uptodate with firmware/software.

In addition, I have Trendtalk Car kit, plus Innopocket Aluminum case, two sync cables, desktop charger, 32mb sd card etc.

All in mate. I'm in UK but if you reply soon, my boss is in town and i can send it to US (NY) via him as he travels back on wednesday.

You can send to an NY address if you wish.

Please let me know soon,

Thanks
    Last edited by adzo; 01/24/2005 at 05:06 PM.
    -----------------------------
    Adzo
    Treo since November 2003!

Still got the original.....
    Any news Matty?

Are you interested or not.
    Adzo

6.    #6  
    Actually, I am selling, and I sent you a PM.
    Sorry - have replied....Duh, didn't check my PMs...used to getting pings or pop ups!!!!
    Adzo