Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Have an Vaja Case Brand New With Box etc. I Volution No scatches etc with BELT CLIP

Colour Is: Steel Grey Front (Very Very close to antenna colour) and Black Back

http://www1.vajacases.com/vaja/catalogo.nsf/htmlmedia/apa101i_comb/$file/csteel-gray_black.jpg

Price is $125 shipped CONUS (No offers please) will take paypal

Ebay Ref 1aussie (121) No Negs

** reason for selling Don't need 2 (i have another)
    Last edited by sjjones; 01/23/2005 at 11:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Bump
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    This is absoulutely MINT can't say new as put it on my treo and took it off again. (all of 10 sec's on my treo)

Last bump today then off ebay
    What you need to be bumping is the price. You need to offer a reason for someone to buy the case from you as opposed to Vaja.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Why its brand new, and 20-25 days is long to wait, someone might need it quick (what happens if you drop your $600 unprotected phone on the concrete? )

JMill: Thanks for another Bump and for your reference

Treo 600 case: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...745607098&rd=1
    Hey, I'm not saying that a Vaja isn't worth it, I had one for my 600, and I dropped my phone on the concrete and both the case and phone survived without a scratch. I'm just saying that if you want to sell it quickly, you should knock a bit off the price, since you're basically offering a "customized" case to your specs, not the buyer's. You've already picked out a two-toned custom case (as opposed to the straight black or blue case), and with a belt clip. I can buy yours for full price and not get to get it how I want it, or I can buy it for full price from Vaja and get it exactly how I want it. To compensate for the lack of choices, if you knocked a bit off the price, it would probably sell faster.

Just my $.02.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Thanks again for another bump.

Its on my CC statement for $125 this month grey and black are very conservative colours (and the grey matches perfectly) . I don't need to sell it quickly and if someone wants it here to save waiting great if not ebay

It does cost me paypal of 3% and shipping overnight $20 so am loosing already!
    Bump.

Now I just want you to get full price for it. Forget the discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    ...what happens if you drop your $600 unprotected phone on the concrete? ...
    i take it to the local sprint store, and they give me a new one?
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    Quote Originally Posted by iBug
    i take it to the local sprint store, and they give me a new one?
    I can vouch for that. They did it for me just today. They didn't ask why it stopped working; I didn't offer.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    sold $130 ebay