PalmOne Treo 600 GSM smartphone. Unlocked and updated with latest firmware. Works with T-Mobile, AT&T/Cingular, and other GSM providers in the US and worldwide. In used but good condition. Screen has minor scratches if you look at it closely, but nothing major that will distract you. Scratches on lower left front of case, and more minor ones on the lower right corner as well. Label on back somewhat faded. Includes original box, software CD, manual, USB sync/charge cable and adapter to plug cable into power outlet. Also have original slipcase in like new condition. Phone still under warranty through 3/15/05! No SIM card or SD card. Selling because can't use GPRS with work SIM card (I can't modify company plan to add on internet plan, but phone and SMS worked).

$300 shipped anywhere in CONUS from Phoenix (85201). I take Paypal (will ship only to CONFIRMED addresses), USPS money orders, cashiers' checks, and personal checks (must clear first before shipping). Pictures available on request. I have 80 100% positive feedbacks on Ebay under "HRL71".