1.    #1  
    hello,

i am selling my sprint treo 600 purchased on 8-5-04 at bestbuy. included in the sale are:

all original contents of box
    1 OEM Desktop charging/syncing cradle
    1 OEM Car Charger
    1 Aftermarket leather case
    1 OEM Travel Wall Charger
    1 OEM extra sync cable
    1 OEM headphone adapter
    how to do everything with your treo 600 book, 450pages, paid $24.99 at barnes and nobles
    transferable extended warranty from best buy with over 2.5 years left on plan
    ups shipping, insured, is included in the final price (within the US)

phone is in perfect condition, not a scratch and was used lightly. i am accepting offers although i feel my price is fair considering i spent over $600 on all these things less than five months ago. please review my feedback on ebay for rcuenca213, I will accept paypal, including credit card payment. you can reach me direct at robcuenca at hotmail dot com. asking $400 OBO.
  2.    #2  
    last minute offer before i take it to ebay, all the same details, for $50 less. I am willing to go $350 for this perfect treo 600, including 2.6 years extended warranty, and over $175 worth of accessories. shipping is also included via UPS within the US. Thank you
  3.    #3  
    ok all, this is going to be the best deal going on this board, because i dont want to deal with ebay. im willing to go $325 plus $14 for shipping. this is a treo 600 that is about 5 months old, used very lightly in perfect condition.

have over $175 in accessories and a best buy extended warranty/protection plan that has 2.6 years left on it. please email robcuenca at hotmail dot com with any questions. this will be on ebay sunday. thanks