1.    #1  
    Hey I've got a brand new Sprint Treo 650 for sale. $540 plus shipping. This one is from the NY roadshow that my cousin went to and decided she is not ready to upgrade to it. It's too overwhelming for her since she never had a PDA phone before so she is asking me to sell it for her. It's unopened except to charge the battery. The phone has not been activated. Email me (faster cause it's fastmail) or PM (cause it's PM). I'm trustworthy. Ask our moderator KRamsauer for reference.
  2.    #2  
    bump

Anybody? Reduced to $520 plus shipping. Going on Ebay tonight if no takers.

Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    Hey I've got a brand new Sprint Treo 650 for sale. $540 plus shipping. This one is from the NY roadshow that my cousin went to and decided she is not ready to upgrade to it. It's too overwhelming for her since she never had a PDA phone before so she is asking me to sell it for her. It's unopened except to charge the battery. The phone has not been activated. Email me (faster cause it's fastmail) or PM (cause it's PM). I'm trustworthy. Ask our moderator KRamsauer for reference.
    I'll give you 500 including shipping
  4.    #4  
    Nah, I'm firm with $520 + shipping. Email me today if interested otherwise it's going on Ebay tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek
    I'll give you 500 including shipping
    It's up to $415 with one day, four hours to go. Should he have taken the $500? We'll see, on the next adventure of Treo goes on Ebay!
  6.    #7  
    I'll bet money it'll go above $500.
  7.    #8  
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...745417037&rd=1

It's above $500, 4 more hours left before auction close. Good luck bidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    It's up to $415 with one day, four hours to go. Should he have taken the $500? We'll see, on the next adventure of Treo goes on Ebay!
    Last edited by newtreouser; 01/21/2005 at 05:05 PM.