1.    #1  
    HEY GUYS,

Here is the story, I had the Audiovox 6601, charge port went bad, store had no 6601s, gave me a new 650 two weeks ago.. I like the treo 650, but I liked the pocket pc format better.. so i have a two week old 650 for sale with an extra OEM battery.. $50 VALUE.

The phone is in perfect condition, no scratches, dents or dings.. you can check out my ebay feedback here..

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=broncophil

same user name... if you look at my past 5 transacations they are all for high end phones... I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE PAYING ANY SELLER/LISTING FEES

I AM IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN LOCAL PICKUP LET ME KNOW...

THE PHONE COMES WITH BOX AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT WAS IN BOX.. CD/EARPIECE/MANUAL/CHARGER/SYNC CABLE.. ETC. ETC..

$525 SHIPPED / OR LOCAL PICKUP / IF YOU FEEL SAFER BUYING ON EBAY, I'LL POST AN AUCTION SO WE CAN COMPLETE TRANSACTION ON EBAY... BUT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR $10 IN EBAY FEES, (IT'LL COST ME AT LEAST $20.00)

THANKS.
    Last edited by broncophil; 01/05/2005 at 10:18 AM.
  2.    #2  
    if anyone has a NEW sanyo 5500 - I'd be willing to trade for plus $275 cash.. Thanks.
    Interested.

If you will take 500 shipped, I want it.

Christopher
  4.    #4  
    I'll hold out for two days and if no other takers, then you got a deal...
    I have a vm 5500 in good condition, let me know if you are interested. PM or just reply.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    I have a vm 5500 in good condition, let me know if you are interested. PM or just reply.
    you have pm...