Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    anyone interested in working out a deal w/some cash?
    are you looking to trade YOUR 600 for a 650... or your 650 for a 600?
    As soon as I get my new T600 in hand I will be looking to do a trade like this for a 650 as well...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I have a three-month old Treo 600..........want to trade for a Sprint version 650
    Quote Originally Posted by ycats
    I have a three-month old Treo 600..........want to trade for a Sprint version 650
    sorry... I know someone who wants to do the same, that's why I wanted to clarify which device you had vs. which one you wanted.

good luck!
    Not to be rude or anything, but I wonder who will go through with this deal
    Good luck. You might just ebay it.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidoff
    Not to be rude or anything, but I wonder who will go through with this deal
    for what it's worth, MANY people would be likely to make the switch. It might take some $ to sweeten the deal, or maybe not.

I got my T650 a month or so ago and could not use it due to the software I needed run (which can NOT reside on a card). All the apps I had fit on the 600 with 6.5 M left but didnt even come close on the 650.

So I offered to switch BACK to the 600. I was inundated with emails from interested people and actually made the switch with someone who offered cash. As others see the memory issue for what it is (especially if the apps they need to use require more core memory) you will see more of this.

FWIW, I am glad to be back to the 600. No sync issues, no delay on the phone, and the BT headset I got from P1 worked like crap anyway. I'll miss the keyboard and nicer screen but I need the device to handle the basics of my work - which it couldnt.

I'll come baclk when the device is tweaked, working properly, and has more memory. That may not be until the 700 is out, but so be it.

JMHO