Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I just received my HBH 660 headset and 2 OEM car chargers for my 650. Dan's is #1 emails back within the same day. It only took 3 days from payment to receive everything. I don't know why some of you had a problem with him. But I highly recommend Dan's!
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Markito
    finkkatz has been rather quiet lately. I guess he choked on the crow he had to eat.
    Choke? Not a chance. I made my point, Dan was full of it, and the e-bay system is flawed. Think what you like, I'm glad to see though that there was a significant number of people who agree with the points I made. There will be those that have good experiences with Dan, there will be others who just like to put their two cents in. Everyone's welcome here, but me choke? Never.
    Quote Originally Posted by finkkatz

Choke? Not a chance. I made my point, Dan was full of it, and the e-bay system is flawed. Think what you like, I'm glad to see though that there was a significant number of people who agree with the points I made. There will be those that have good experiences with Dan, there will be others who just like to put their two cents in. Everyone's welcome here, but me choke? Never.
    Finkkatz I agree with you and some of the others. Everyone (almost everyone) praises Dan- but there is another side-

http://seemystory.com/danscellular.html

4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Ya dude 25000 people lied. And how did Dan get them to do that anyway?
    I am so glad that Dan got the heat he deserved. Woof and the crew in this thread that blindly defended him and had the nerve to attack me were proven wrong. Dan is long gone and went out with over 500 negatives. We all know that most negatives go un recorded because most buyers are fearful of retailiation so they just give a crappy seller a postive rating to preserve their own ratings, thus we can assume that thousands of people had problems with Dan. I feel vindicated as well. I started a thread about a year ago complaining about how Dan failed to deliver product for weeks, and a few people who seemed to idolize him and felt he could do no wrong actually tried to attack me in this forum and accused me of being the trouble instead of Dan. He retired with well over 500 negative ratings. The most unfortunate part about it for me is that I bought three items from him, and gave him a neutral rating after the transaction. He retaliated and gave me 3 negatives! Being an occasional seller/buyer, he really screwed me by retaliating with negatives when I paid quickly and kept up my end of the bargain. He's scared my e-bay ratings for who knows how long. Good riddens Dan, close the door on the way out!!
    still pissed about this?

Dan treated me good. Treated most people good if you read the feedback.
    You were one of the few. It happens. Sorry you think defending my experience was less valid than you doing it. Even sorrier that youre still going on about it. You need a hobby.
  6.    #66  
    still pissed about this?

You were one of the few. It happens. Sorry you think defending my experience was less valid than you doing it. Even sorrier that youre still going on about it. You need a hobby.
    Not pissed at all, in fact I'm feeling very good that the truth about sunk Dan in the end. I had no problem with "Dan Defenders," my problem was that people went to great lengths to paint me to be full of it, when Dan screwed me. Read the responses and you'll see what I mean. It added insult to injury. But like I said, I'm just laughing about it now, and I hope that those who criticized me for voicing my criticism of him will think twice before dragging another member through the mud for reporting similar problems that they've experienced. A good lesson for all. Have a great night.
    still pissed about this?

What happened to Dan's - belly up?

can't help but wonder why he went of business if he treated "most people good"
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234