1.    #1  
    I have a used Treo 600 locked to T-Mobile (GSM Quadband) that has been owned since June but only used through August and has since remained in a case inside a drawer, unused. Reason being my new location permits use of only Verizon.

The phone is in excellent condition, with some very minor surface scratches on the screen (only visible at certain angles and in certain lighting-pictures available). The unit is in excellent condition and functions perfectly. Included is the USB cable and original box; the case is not available. Original documentation is also provided. The phone is locked to T-Mobile but can be unlocked online for an additional fee.

I am asking $225 plus shipping costs (via UPS; shipping cost to be determined based on zip code). I accept money orders and personal checks (the latter requires clearance before the Treo will ship). If a money order is sent, the unit will ship within 1 business day; if a personal check is sent, the unit will be sent within 1 business day of clearance. I have some eBay feedback under Nikhil72; a contact phone number will be provided as well. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at ndhingra@haverford.edu. I will respond ASAP.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by Nikhil; 12/26/2004 at 12:25 PM.
  2.    #2  
    *bump*--Price lowered to $225 plus shipping OR BEST OFFER. Drop me an email if interested!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    If You Have Some Pics I'll Take It Off Your Hands . I'll Offer You 200 For It . I Would Like To See The Light Scratches Your Talking About. I Can Send A Prepaid Fedex Label To Cover Shipping